Who Here Will Be In The Dome

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by edyel, Dec 24, 2011.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

I was there in '04,in '08 and I'll be there Jan 9th. (bought my ticket in July). And yea the Tigers will win, book it. Anybody know which hotel the team is staying at this year? I want to see coach Miles lift the crystal over his head from the balcony like he did last time after the game.:geaux:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think this is a good idea, I'd like to know who all is going to the game!

3. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

I wanna go!

4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I won't be in the Dome for the game, but I'll be there in spirit watching it on the big screen screaming and cheering on the Tigers. I'm sure the police will stop by atleast once for the noise coming from the living room.

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Same here, only my tix were free then. This time, I have to shell out $500 bones, but it wouldn't feel right if I wasn't there after being at the other 2.

6. BrettStah

BrettStah Tiger Fan

I was just given a couple of tickets for my birthday (the 23rd)!!! I'll be there!

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I didn't get tickets. Couldn't go anyway. Just started new job and can't afford to take off.
    I'll guarantee a win as well. No way does nicky beat us in the dome.
    i might be going to nola on saturday to suck up the electricity...and suck down some hurricanes.

1 person likes this.
  8. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I'll be there! My 13th LSU bowl game...

I watched a team in red flame out in '03...another team wearing red get destroyed in '07...and looking for another case of the red ass in '11.

9. bmistr1023

bmistr1023 Founding Member

Oh yeah! I'm there just as I was in 04 and 08. I Went to the Oregan game, the Alabama game and the SEC Championship game. Now I will have to say that that was 3 pretty good games to attend. And now the Granddaddy of them all, the Game of the Century 2. So I guess that means I will have witnessed both games of the centrury. Can't wait!:LSU231::hihi::hihi:

1 person likes this.
  10. edyel

edyel edyel

You sir are the MAN! I have not been able to go to any games this year but we will represent in the Dome and in the streets of N.O. I will be on the Bama side due to buying tickets so early so I get to see Bama men cry up close when they lose and I WILL take pictures.:grin::geaux: