Who is everyone pulling for now?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Richdog, Jun 15, 2003.

?

Who are you pulling for?

1. Cal St Fullerton

12 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Stanford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Texas

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. Rice

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  5. SW Missouri St

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. S. Carolina

22 vote(s)
    52.4%
  7. Miami

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

USC--they're the Southeast Conference, and unless it's a team I hate, I might as well go for being eliminated by the eventual champions.

Plus, my sister went to USC for a couple of years and my black Lab was born in Columbia.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I retract my vote. After the post by RealSECfan (translation: Gamecocksu**er) it's GO STANFORD!!

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

What post?

4. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

The post that I deleted because he didn't even have the sense to post it in the Tiger SMack forum.

5. SabanFan

Thanks for the delete Brett. It kept me from having to call him an A**hole in public.

6. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Guys I dont know what this guy posted but please dont judge all SC fans from this guy.

FWIW it was a hard fought game that just happened to go our way.

And one more thing to keep in mind. Our tater bretheren (Translated - the fake tigers of clemson U) Have a really bad habbit of signing on to other boards posing as USC fans and starting this crap to make us look bad. That might be the case here. All the Gamecock Fans I talk to have nothing but respect for LSU in all of their sports programs (especially Baseball).

Well all I have to left to say is...

Geaux Tigers!!!!!

GO COCKS!!!!

7. SabanFan

Basically, the goober said that he was happy that LSU was taking their gumbo, jambalya and attitude home with them. He also made some crack about now they can leave Omaha to run circles around Alex Box. Brett did the right thing by deleting him for posting on the wrong forum. Sort of like pulling over a drug dealer for changing lanes without signaling. It's a trivial offense but gets the scum off the streets.

Got no problem with you Whale. No offense but I think Stanford's going to move on.

8. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

None taken. How could I argue with the way the slapped us around on Friday? All I will say is that we won't give up and we will give it our best shot to try and move forward and represent the SEC.

GO COCKS!!!

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I always root for the SEC, it's good for us to be in a conference that dominates. But I'd put my money on Fullerton this year.

10. South Carolina

South Carolina Freshman

Great game guys. After a 6-0 lead, I knew it would not be enough against the hitting machine that exists at LSU. The offense of LSU took the lead and made it look simple. I was surprised that we came back to recapture the lead. It was unfortunate that a team had to lose the game. LSU appears to have a bright future for years to come if the big leagues don't deplete your talent.

It was sad to hear about the premature death of Wally but inspirational to hear what his teamates and fans of LSU had done to remember him.

We appreciate your support. We will need all the support we can get against Stanford and possibly Cal State Fullerton if we are fortunate enough to win tomorrow. We will always have to win with less talent and alot of heart to continue playing in Omaha.

Another bright note is football season is right around the corner. Good Luck in the future.:geaux: