Who is Running back u?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Proud Tiger, Jul 23, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I don't have a problem with LSU not listed in the top 20, but Wisconson at #8 is a joke right? I also list Gary James a lot higher than some other posters have him listed on their personal list of LSU backs and coming out of college he was actually rated higher than Hilliard. The days of the Dalton-James gang were something special to witness and we have the depth and talent to see those days return this season. The combination of Vincent and Broussard should be very entertaining this season. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

If Gary James would have had any moves at all, any , he would have been a great back. At the time he was the fastest Tiger to ever play in Tiger Stadium.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Would have been a great back?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: Gary James WAS a great back at LSU lack of moves or not.

4. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Twisted,

I believe Cajdave's point was James would have been all-world had he had half of Dalton's moves. Dalton was all moves with above average speed. For that matter, C. Alexander could have been all- pro had he had any moves at all. He had speed to burn though. :wink: