Who is the Democrat version of Ann Coulter?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by JohnLSU, Apr 10, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

To me, the writings of Ann Coulter are worst than the writings of Al Qaeda. Despite not agreeing with Al Qaeda's philosophy, at least they are intellectually honest when writing out their ideas. As for Ann Coulter, she knows exactly what she is doing... writing intellectually dishonest garbage targeted to weak-minded people that consider themselves Republicans. She is an embarrassment to the Republican Party, and it's shocking to me that the powers-that-be in the Republican Party haven't found a way to ruin her career as a writer representing the GOP. And it's not just that she is an embarrassment to the GOP that bothers me, its the fact that she makes me feel dirty being her fellow member of the human race. Sure, George W. Bush ain't the brightest bulb on the tree, and he might know or not when he is misleading people, but he ain't someone that I consider to be a traitor to the human race like Ann Coulter.

So who is the Democrat version of Ann Coulter? Do the Democrats have a person like Ann Coulter writing intellectually dishonest garbage targeted to weak-minded people that consider themselves Democrats? Or are the Democrats more subtle about it, catering to their weak-minded members in more subtle ways?

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

She doesn't speak for the Republican party. Sure she shares views but half of it is to make money.

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Right, but isn't making money the point of life? Isn't making a profit the point of life?

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think I might be about as far to the right as anyone on this forum and I don't like Ann Coulter. I've heard her ramblings before and I'm pretty sure she has yet to put anything together that made any sense. I agree with TB3 in that I'm sure most of it is just to make money but she will never see a penny of mine. The fact that Hannity pimps her out like she is some hottie drives me crazy. She is an ugly bag O bones with oh okay we'll leave it at that. She is terrible as a political analyist. IMHO.

1 person likes this.
  5. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

I think she's strictly after shock to sell books. I doubt anyone takes her seriously except hannity.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ann Coulter only cares about controversy. Her credibility is long since shot.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

harry reid

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Ann Coulter has a biting sarcasm and is funny as hell. Lighten up. I'd much rather listen to her than that raspy cigarette-voiced blonde bitch whose name ecapes me.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Randy Rhodes, I dont think she is blonde though. I like her:wave:

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I'm thinking the Democrat version of Ann Coulter is Rosie O'Donnell (but then again, the View has that nutcase right wing dingbat who is probably a better example of the Republican version of Rosie O'Donnell than Ann Coulter).