Who is this guy?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Oct 7, 2007.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I post under the same user name everywhere brutha. :thumb:

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

i was lurking on wearesc.com earlier today and couldn't believe how much lsutiga sucks up to them... disturbing...

1 person likes this.
  3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

If this is true, I could see a gesture of kindness being appropriate. But to tell USC that they are the best and that LSU has not reached their level... come on... thats not even true.

USC is now finding out why all LSU fans cringe when they hear the name Booty...

4. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

1 person likes this.
  5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Around. Graduated law school back in May, and then had to do Bar study, now I'm just waiting to find out whether or not I passed. But I still lurk here and there.

How have you been?

6. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Not bad....Of course, I did puke in my mouth a little bit when I read this guy's post. Maybe it was the spaghetti I had for supper tonight.

7. Trolyce

Trolyce Founding Member

Dude, that post was way beyond sympathetic and kind hearted. It should take weeks to wipe the brown stuff off his face.

I understand LSU fans talking football on rival SEC boards because there is a common thread, we play each other and our success has a direct result on other teams IN OUR CONFERENCE.

If it is truly his opinion that we are not on the same level as SUC then he understands nothing about college football and should start following a sport we absolutely are not on SUC's level....water polo perhaps.

TigerTrojan should feel like a whore right now.......

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sucking up? Telling them I wanted to play them in the NC game and that they were not out of it yet, still a lot of ball to be played. Or the thread where I posted picks of our fans with Florida fans to show them our fans are MUCH better than the handful of incidents they hear. Please paste all 12 posts I made there today so everyone can see what you're referencing.

I spoke to two of the posters there yesterday, from the stadium. I've made some good friends there and there are a lot of good people in their fan base too, as in all fan bases but some will never know.

We thrash the opposing visitors who come here and spout off and cherish the "Good" visitors; however, we have a hard time BEING good visitors.

1 person likes this.
  9. Tiger Trey

Tiger Trey Founding Member

I couldn't help but think about a scene from "Gone With The Wind" when I read this guy's post. When Atlanta was burned, Rhett Butler decided to join the Confederate effort. His rationale:

"I've always had a weakness for lost causes once they're really lost."

:helmet: :crystal:

10. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Yes, it was quite absurd, and it actually made me feel dirty. I almost had to go shower after reading that brown-nosing post.