Who is this guy?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by saltyone, Oct 7, 2007.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I don't know lsutiga. I have a hard time accepting that a true Tiger Fan would say crap like this. Have him come over here and explain himself.

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I agree. I don't think anyone from LA, even the crazy Notre Dame and Texas fans that inhabit this great state, would say something as patently absurd. The only time I think I would ever utter such a statement would be to get laid, and not just to get laid, but get laid by a f***ing supermodel-like super human sex machine style Jessica Albaesk woman. (and then I would wash my mouth out with soap and perform a ritual whipping/thrashing of myself, while praying to Chollie Mac for forgiveness).

1 person likes this.
  3. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

In lsutiga's defense, I've read most of his post over there, and I don't see a problem with them. Tiga is just being a respectful visiting fan, the way we expect those visiting here to be. This guy, tigertrojan, however, didn't just cross the line; he flew past it doing at least eighty. Damn it, now I'm going to have to sign up there just to tell them what we really think about them.

4. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Could it be OrlandoTrojan??:hihi: JK:thumb:

5. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

No way this guy is a real LSU fan, or even a KNOWLEDGEABLE College Football fan in general.Its one thing to give a little pep talk, but if you've gotta verbally fellate these guys just keep your dignity and just wear their colors.

6. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

There are no trojan fans in Orlando! I don't know what you are talking about! :wink:

1 person likes this.
  7. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

:lol:

8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I respect lsutiga and do not doubt that he is respectfull on another teams board. As you should be just like you would visiting someones home.

But that post takes it to a disgusting degree.

My ill feelings toward USC make it hard for me to be nice to people i like from USC much less someone i dont.

That is why i dont think i would last long on another teams board consistently posting.

Hell i lose it when that Red Elephant from the trailer park comes over here during a game .

Tiga i know you live in the real world and even you would have to admit that this guy went way over the edge. I gotta go with Salty on this one.

9. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Tell you what, this dude, assuming he still lives in La., can swap places with me. He can come live out here and I'll move back home. Seems like that is what he wants to do anyway. :confused:

10. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Thats just sooooo...wrong in so many ways I cant begin to count them...I think proper punishment for such blasphemy sould include possibly, tarring and feathering at the campus tower ,or we could do the Roman thing....tie his hands behind his back, and a chicken to his ass, and throw him in Mikes cage for a while....yeaaaaaaaa...now THATS entertainment!!!!
    If Id have to bet, odds are our Tigers "WILL" be in the championship game...but I have a feeling if the opponent is from California it wont be SC!

:helmet: Note here....Ya know truckers refer to California as the "cereal state"...cause its full of fruits and flakes!

GEAUX...........TIGAHS!!!!!!