Who is this LSU FB player my friend met?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by grayson, Jan 4, 2011.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I was going to ask you what was your 1st clue, because honestly the only reason I knew was because of his # on his sweat pants, and yes to everything you said. He will be missed.

2. grayson

grayson Freshman

Yeah this is pretty cool that she met him!

Not that big of a deal because I'm from Austin and Colt Mccoy and Jordan Shipley both went to my church so I knew them for a good 4 years:)

3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I do. And the girl in the pic is cute. Did I say I wanted to be lewd with her? No, I said she's cute. You're the one posting pics of her on a sports message board. CS was joking, but I don't get the same vibe from you. I don't take offense if someone compliments my daughter and says she is cute. Get a life dude.

Next time, look at the pic a little closer. It has his number on the pants. Try google if you are so worried about your little friend's pic being on a board. So this little "friend" has you to help her out with things? You sound like the perv.

Sheesh. :rolleye33:

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

EEEaaaasy, chief.

Kylek was joking.

Settle down.

5. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

Wow, dude, lighten up. I don't think KyleK has any intention of stalking your friend.

KTHXBAI!

1 person likes this.
  6. grayson

grayson Freshman

I know dude, no harsh feelings it's just I've never met you or ever talked to you so I didn't know how you meant it. Thanks for the compliment I guess? But I didn't post this pic so we can all bask in the cuteness and talk about it, I just needed a little help from so true LSU fans, calm down man.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Hey, Kyle, I agree with you man, but let's not try and kill the guy. He doesn't know any of our personalities to know a vibe about us. I don't think he came here to try and mess with anyone. Just saying man.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If my 14 year old daughter went out of my house wearing hooker hose, I think I would be pretty pissed.

1 person likes this.
  9. grayson

grayson Freshman

How is she dressed like a hooker? She always dresses up even @ school.. she has nice clothes so she likes to wear them?

And she probably wore hose because her dress is kinda of short and she's NOT a hooker, a hooker would just wear the dress and not wear any hose probably bro,

stop hating and getting off topic.. sorry for intruding your LSU boards since I'm not a fan.... -.-

10. CaseyLSU

CaseyLSU Founding Member

Aw, I think she looks fine here. I've seen worse. They're not fishnets, just patterned tights, maybe?