Who takes the reigns?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Funny you bring that up. Jimbo Fisher was on Finebaum and was talking about new coaches trying get in sync with everything in early games. I think I saw improvement everywhere last Saturday.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well he had the brains to be the only one to beat you gumps within the last 2 years. Guess every other SEC coach is more stupid than O since none of them beat y'all ugh. I don't care what everyone else said and especially what a gump sneaking around and hanging out in a Tiger forum says. Why do we need advice from you? I was right this weekend and you and many others were wrong. You are wrong now your point has no logic to it. Are you a typical representation of an intelligent Gump?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes I did. I also watched a lot of other teams struggle to beat inferior teams and even lose to some. A&M won their game against Colorado with a last minute pass and in reality A&M should have lost the game. So should they be calling for Jimbo's head? You were wrong about this team this weekend and I was right. Do you deny that? I don't have anything to be sorry for not jumping on the band wagon or the precious "consensus".

BTW that's Mr Coonass to you.

4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I sure wouldn’t be going around crowing about the two quality wins that you have. Bama has lost to many teams in the conference so you kind of sound like a dumbass for crowing about something Malzahn did with more frequency than anyone. Look close and you will see that I have been coming here for the better part of two decades (20 years) and I’m probably just as old and dick headed as you are but don’t see the need to necessarily be one just because of a disagreements. Your standard MO is much like my Xwife’s. She was 50/50 Indian and bulldog..if she wasn’t on a warpath about something she was sitting on her ass growling about it.

shane0911 and Brian like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe what you are seeing is that I am the only one here who doesn't go along with the crowd about O and how bad are good we are. With that said I am kind of alone here so I tend to always be on the defensive. Maybe that warpath is simply defending my points. Some here think I need to go along with their opinion. Didn't expect that from you today cause normally you don't get into my post.

No one here has had the courtesy to say well Meaux you called it about the turnaround I saw coming. I don't actually need vindication but maybe a little acknowledgement just a tiny bit.

Anyway good luck with your wife's warpaths but you are not alone with that.

Oh I forgot looks like GeauxTigers2021 is using your post to get to me. He's a bit of a passive aggressive guess you have a friend.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    XXL TideFan likes this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Enough with the pretentious self proclaimed credit for saying LSU would beat down a team they were favored to beat by 3 touchdowns! Wonderful, fantastic, congratulations.

Now, what’s your Nostradamus prophecy of what’s going to happen Saturday in Starkville?

lsu-i-like and GeauxTigers2021 like this.
  7. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Just a tad

GeauxTigers2021 likes this.
  8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Poor guy.

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

A little late, but Fresno St.'s only loss is by 7 on the road at Oregon. They may not lose again.

Agree with the other comments, though, we got ambushed, should have beaten them, etc.

lsu-i-like and TCUTiger like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well Vegas may have said by 3 TD's but don't try to tell me that's what most of the posters here thought before Saturday, I know better and so do you. I don't listen to Vegas. If I am sounding pretentious it's only because I am trying to convince the negative here to open up their eyes. Not looking for congratulations just a little acknowledgement that maybe I have a point and to not be so negative.

I say we beat state by 14 or better maybe by 20. Mainly because of our D although losing Anthony hurts.

LSU_4_LIFE and TBTrumpet like this.