Who the Heck is DOUG GOTTLIEB?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TGer'nLHornLand, Mar 19, 2006.

1. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Re: New Trev Alberts on ESPN.

yeah it is...I have never heard him say anything good about lsu....oh well lets prove him wrong thursday.

2. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Well, he disappointed me tonight. He was so arrogant and obnoxious last night... He did manage to insult Brady tonight though.

But, then again, I need not travel far to find Brady insults.

3. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Maybe he does not like having to live with the memories of being teased during his game against LSU in the N.O. Arena a few years back. :D

4. tigerball

tigerball Founding Member

What is Doug Gottlieb's background? I remember the name but cannot place it.:lsup:

5. LSUGradin99

He played for Oklahoma State I believe. If memery serves me correctly, he was scared to shoot the ball. He was a guard, maybe the point guard. When he would get the ball, everyone in the building would yell/chant at him to shoot the ball, shoot the ball. Man that was a fun game. The N.O. Arena had opened not too long before. My dad and I went to see them play there. Part of the Sugar Bowl classic.

6. LSUGradin99

Check this link out:

> Link <
    Funny stuff huh?!?!? :rofl: :rofl: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :lol: :lol: :lol: :grin: :grin: :grin:

7. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

He did play for Oklahoma State, and 99, I'm sure that did leave a bad taste in his mouth but, you would think that someone there would explain to him that he now has a REAL job and he is paid to give an opinion, not to hold grudges. He probably never will say anything good about LSU until after (God willing) we beat Duke. I'd love for this to happen and see what his response is then.....lets hope Brady and the team is watching all this and feeds on it!!

8. Louisiana Ag06

Louisiana Ag06 Freshman

I can't stand Doug Gottlieb, that fool has some kind of nervous twitch and cant sit still like a 5-year old on camera. LSU is a great team that is more than capable of beating Duke, your big men Davis and Tyrus down low will put the heat on Williams (who has shown this season that he can be taken out of games and become ineffective). Those people that said you havent beaten anyone yet are morons, A&M has a really effective defense in Gillispie's system (good enough to beat the "powerful" Big Least champs), and you guys overcame it. Simple as that, hope you guys kick Duke's ass

9. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i wonder if he was on the OSU team that the 99-00 LSU team beat? maybe he's bitter.

10. LSUGradin99

Joe, I merged your thread into this one. I hope you don't mind. Taht way people from both threads can see everything posted about the moron.