Who thinks we got jobbed tonight?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Nov 7, 2009.

?

Did we get jobbed today?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2009.
  1. Yes

64 vote(s)
    81.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. Not sure?

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

Do you believe the refs intentionally screwed us out of a chance to win (INT REPLAY) today's game?

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

2. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

When you have slow motion video evidence that it was a catch and they still don't make the right call, it's hard to come to any other conclusion.

3. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I can't believe I'm the only one that voted no so far. I do believe the call was terrible...but I just can't grasp the conspiracy theory. Sorry. I also cannot say with any degree of certainty that the call cost us the game. In fact, with JJ already out, and Scott as well, I'm pretty sure the call did NOT cost us the game.
    -
    IMO, PP cramping cost us the game. Julio doesn't do shet without PP cramping...and his TD is what cost us the game.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

disagree with your vote fish. it was a vote on the CHANCE to win the game. the call didnt directly take the game from us, it took the chance to see if we could win with our play. we had no opportunity to prove yes or no, being down by 6 and the chance to drive for a td if the call had been made properly.

and ive already said in another thread that not having peterson in on the play cost us with the jones td. so i agree with that.

5. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

It wasn't just the INT. It was the PI that the flag was picked up on. A spear that wasn't called.

I'm not saying it means we win. But bama didn't need any help, and they got it tonight, conspiracy or not, I don't care, they got the calls.

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

On the first LSU drive of the game, it sure looked like Jefferson's run had a first down. The sideline judge gave LSU a bad spot so LSU had to punt away in the first possession. The key interception by Peterson was miss called which could have made a big difference in the outcome.

Ultimately it was the injury bug that hurt the team chances.....

1 person likes this.
  7. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i'm not voting.

while i think the refs killed us tonight, injuries didn't help either. there were a number of things that ended up sinking us. running into the kicker, lee not being able to step up, the defense getting destroyed in the 2nd half, etc.

i don't feel we were jobbed the same way we were at AU in 04 and 06.

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

To answer the question, anyone with half a brain.

9. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I more pissed about the fact that it was several calls. The refs are human and are going to make incorrect calls but there were just a few too many made today.

The PP INT was such a great play and I can understand that it may not have been called correctly on the field because it was hard to believe that he made the play. The sad part is though that the replay shows he has two feet in bounds. What more did they need to see to make the right call on that? Maybe sprout a third leg and get that down too?

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Still wouldn't have been conclusive.