Who thinks we got jobbed tonight?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Nov 7, 2009.

?

Did we get jobbed today?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2009.
  1. Yes

64 vote(s)
    81.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. Not sure?

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. $TigerFan$

$TigerFan$ Father of CajinKid

I was very happy with the effort the team showed. Unhappy with some bias calls. I still think we need to improve on both lines to be a NC team. If we win out and finish 10-2 with a bowl victory it will be better than I thought we would finish. I know this is a thread about being hosed by the refs, which I think they took away our chance to win, but after I thought about it I could not help but take away some positives to build on. I hope we can get those guys healthy for the last 2 games.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Take Alem out of the game and quit blitzing every down. We're not getting pressure on the QB any way. On many of Bama's runs of 5 or more LSU was blitzing safeties and/or LB's. Once the RB got to the second level there was no one home and it made for big gains. It's the reason Chavis went with the bend but don't break D most of the season. The DL just isn't good enough to challenge the opposing teams OL. The DL takes up so few blockers that when LSU blitzes it is usually picked up easily and the QB still has all day to throw. The only difference is there are less defenders in position to defend the pass and stop the run. I'm a big fan of blitzing go get em defense, we just don't have the players to play that type of D at this point. I definitely think Chavis will fix it.

3. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

After 75 votes, 80% believe the idiot in the replay booth intentionally screwed us.

Very interesting.

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal: