Who whined bout Cole Tracy scholly

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 21, 2018.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Calm down man. It’s his job to keep things civil and that means seeing things before they get out of control.

Brian and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I wasnt being un civil. I didn't use profanity at all today saw a lot of it however just tired of being singled out. How can anyone know the context of my post with someone else. Nothing was out of control. My rant with Ramah is something no one understands we know each other in a big way. Read it do you know what Rock on top the building and ute beer mean? You don't because that's between us. Have no idea what post is out of control.

3. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

You’re by far one of the most demonstrative posters on here. I’m up there too. I’ve worked hard to try and calm my shit down over the years but I’m a passionate dude.

It’s not necessarily just what you post word for word but also the shit storm it’s bound to create. And it’s the moderators job to police that and keep it under control.

Edit: Not to mention these guys have been around a long time. And while this is an open forum, we’re still guest in their house. And if you’ve spent even 10 minutes on droppings, you’ll appreciate this board!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    furduknfish and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Discussion is fine, hell even disagreeing is fine. When it gets to STFU and the like, well...

It's ok. Just a few bad apples that didn't make it off of the 7th grade school ground. The beatings won't last long because neither will they. They can go cuddle somewhere else.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Where did I use STFU? It was used on me todayhowever. Show me where I told someone that today and I will gracefully leave.

six pack dan likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Attack content, not people.

7. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

I was talking about almost deleting a thread for no reason other than assuming a direction it would take.

There is nothing wrong with "I told you so" threads on a sports forum.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. six pack dan

I told everyone here last season even after Troy to relax, that Ed was a good coach and got called everything. I didn't mind, but is there a reason I can't say "Told ya so" by posting a thread should season end with LSU looking up?

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Sure you can. Unless it's changed though, not supposed to call posters out, specifically, in thread title. Unless, of course, it is in fun.

10. six pack dan

I mean everything in fun, and I assume most here do.

LSUTiga likes this.