Who will guard JJ?? Better yet...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RedElephants, Mar 18, 2006.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

he is too nice a guy. He would prob. say he is sorry than try to fix it. lol

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

That is one thing I am scared about. Sean Dockery is one of the best defenders in the country.

The University of New Jersey can geaux to hell. dookies suck.

3. shel311

shel311 Founding Member

That's racist.:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. BballIsLife

BballIsLife Freshman

Hi guys, I recently graduated from Duke and am here to wish you all the best of luck. The game between Duke & LSU should be by far the best game of the tournament thus far. It should be a battle in the post area as well.

Good luck Tigers.

5. ZeeDustin

ZeeDustin Freshman

Welcome to the boards. Thanks for the good luck. I think I speak for most everyone here when I say this:

Good luck to you guys as well.

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Hey, thanks. Good luck to yall as well. Oh, and please ignore my other posts about duke on the board...I may or may not have been drinking since the LSU game yesterday when I made those. :dis:

7. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

Temple better get his rest before Thursday.

Wherever Redick goes, Temple goes with him. If he goes to the bathroom, Temple better be right there denying him the ball.:hihi:

Seriously, Temple needs to forget about playing help defense and everything else. His only focus should be to deny Redick the ball. When he does get it, belly up on him and force him to put the ball on the floor. I'd rather have Redick driving than shooting 3s. We double Redick on every ball screen, forcing him to give the ball up.

Also, it's time to start Thomas. We're a different defensive team with him in the lane intimidating shots.

8. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Let reddick have 35. Shut down their other main man (Williams ?) and Tigers win. The rest of the Dukes can't seem to score 15 between all of them.

The thing that does impress me about reddick is that he seems to work his ass off to get open. Not just a "gimme the ball and I'll shoot it from here" kind of guy. I like he way he plays.

9. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Duke may run a zone out of a timout, but they wont do it for an extended period of time. If they do, this will be the first time in a long, long time they ran a zone for an extended period.

10. BballIsLife

BballIsLife Freshman

I do not get this post. "The rest of Duke" average over 55 ppg. With that being said, LSU would have to score 91 points.