Who will USC lose to next year?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JoeReckless, Jan 17, 2005.

1. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Dude, I wish we had that schedule.
    That schedule is pathetic and the sad thing is, they will stay at #1 even with unconvincing wins. While the Big 12 and SEC teams have a much harder schedule. The undefeated teams in these conferences will not even knock USC off the perch, ala 2004.

The BCS system needs to factor the SOS more prominently.

None of those teams will beat USC, unless USC is just really off one day. Hopefully someone will knock them off in the title game.

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Maybe ASU? Hey, maybe they think if the Beavs can come to Death Valley and almost get a W, no reason they can't. They beat the Beavs 27-14 this year.

ASUHouseofHeat
    (1/6/05 9:47:44 am)
    Reply 2005
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I really think are team is going to have it together. I think we can go into LSU and pull one out against them. We will have our hands full with their great defense but I like our chances with an experienced line and if we get RJ and Manny back we will be in great shape. I hope we beat SC but if we don't and still make the BCS maybe we will have a Fiesta the last time at Sun Devil Stadium! Wouldn't that be awesome the last Fiesta Bowl @ASU and ASU is in it and wins it! Here's hoping for a great 05.

OkieDevil
    (1/6/05 2:17:25 pm)
    Reply Re: 2005
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just LOVE the way your mind works, Heat!

GO SUN DEVILS!! NINE is the LINE in 2005, so I feel mighty FINE!!

3. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

If they go big in getting a non-conference opponent for that early Sept game, it could come against Arkansas.

Houston Nutt's teams usually play best earlier in the season, and if USC gets a hyped non-conference game for its second game of the year, Arky could be a nice sleeper to pull the upset since they'd be sandwiched between a big non-conf. opponent and a tough conference opener on the road at Oregon.

4. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

Hawaii, book it! Who said that? I said that, TigahBait. USuCk scores in the 30's but it's not enough- UH cans them in the upset of the year. UA won't come close, the penistarps will be looking for revenge.

5. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

the road games will be there toughest ones....Oregon , Asu and Notre Dame....if Arkansas beat them wow I would laugh for days....

6. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

What sucks is that the National Championship is going to be at the Rose Bowl next year. That's a home game for USC provided they get their. If they do, I feel sorry for the team that has to play UCS at home for the NC.

Someone should upset them next year during the regular season and expose their asses just like they almost did this year.

I apologize for my Sooners not exposing the asswipe Trojans for what they are.

OU isn't as bad as they looked and USC isn't as good as they looked. That was a terrible and horrible performance by us and the very best game USC has played all freaking year. We didn't expose them as the real deal. All we did was play our worst game of the year.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

actually that's exactly what you did whether fact or fiction.

8. Tigerfan58

Tigerfan58 Founding Member

I'm with W-S... LSU in the Rose Bowl :crystal:

9. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Man, wouldn't you guys love to have a schedule loaded with creampuffs like that? Any SEC team would drool over that schedule..... :cry:

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Why? Win em all and finish 2nd?
    That's not a shot at Auburn, by the way.