Who will USC lose to next year?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JoeReckless, Jan 17, 2005.

1. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

So you think that Notre Dame should lower its academic standard (sacrificing what the university has done to date) just so recruiting is easier ?

2. clair

clair Rockets

Stupid?

Last time I checked, the goal of a school was to provide education, not a quality football program!

Great job ND, not caving into the pressure

3. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Another thing that kills them is playing their BRUTAL schedule... they still have not chosen to join to the Big East in football... if they did, then they would win consistently, but adversely playing all over the coutry expands their recruiting base... so its a double edged sword. I just think ND was finally found out, now that cable TV gives more exposure to ALL of CFB and not just channel 3 ND every saturday, they have no more claim to fame.

4. clair

clair Rockets

Right on with the schedule arguement!

I think that they got the right man now though!
    Weiss will do good things in a short span of time

They got Bradie Quinn an all those fellas back, so they will be alright

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

How right you are!

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

great job realizing they're a mediocre football team. they are the ones who think they are a top 5 team. if they truly want and believe that then yes, its stupid not to allow a few free passes. thats why lou holtz left, thats why urban meyer left, thats why they'll almost never get a big name coach and compete for a NC.

Last time you checked a school was to provide an education? I guess you haven't followed college athletics the last 30 years. If you don't think all top tier programs don't bend and break every possible rule without being caught from admissions down to classes in order to pass these "student"-athletes, then I'll leave it alone. Its about money....not education.