Who would u say was the best

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by OVD, Jul 11, 2006.

1. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

todd walker for now, aaron hill and brad hawpe are budding stars as well. hawpe has shown what he showed at LSU in colorado and aaron has been on fire batting wise as of late even tho at one point he was at about .189

i dont like to think of albert as being a true tiger. drunk

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Intended oxymoron? :hihi:

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

College and MLB----Joey Belle

College only---Eddie Furniss

4. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

Albert "Joey" Belle... I remember going to indians games in his hay day. he could crank them out pretty good

5. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

lol. i saw eddie furniss a couple years back in single A ball, still a really nice guy of course and he gave me a signed bat and batting gloves and wristband and everything. funny thing, he said that he was really proud to get his medical degree(along with shaq) and that it might be sooner than later that hed be out of baseball. i think the next year, he retired. class act

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

belle, no question. cant think of any other tigers that are or should be in hof. walker has been too insignificant in mlb. byrd may be better, atleast he's been an allstar (i'll feel stupid if walker has). heck even ogea was significant winning 2 (shouldve been 3) ws games.

7. OVD

OVD Founding Member

Brad Cresse NCAA

I would say Belle MLB but who knows how many HRs was hit w/a cork bat. So I would have to say that we are still waiting for a true MLB player to step up. So I give it to Todd Walker for his longevity.

8. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

Brad Hawpe is on his way to becoming a great one. Todd Walker has been pretty good over the years. Hell I dunno...