who you think will be the RB for next year???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gladishh95, Jan 13, 2011.

1. gladishh95

gladishh95 Veteran Member

to me all of them need to get a liitle more size especially ware if he could he would be a monster

2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

that's just b/c Crowton was an idiot and did not know how to use Ford. dude will be another Ingram if you just give him the rock b/t tackle and guard and let him do the rest. he's not a take a pitch and run around the end back like CGC "the wizard" was doing with him. wrong dude for that role.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Can't really answer this question until we know what kind of blocking scheme the new OC will use. Crowton was all about zone blocking... I'd like to see someone bring back some movement on the line like Jimbo used.

4. gladishh95

gladishh95 Veteran Member

with someone like ware movement on the line would be good i think we should use alot more pulling guards and stuff like that as long as ur guards are athletic u can run the crap out of that

5. dudley

dudley oops!

Spencer Ware

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

C O Mittie

7. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

He had some success in it, seems like a smooth runner but doesn't have the speed for it consistently. I would love to see him go in between the tackles too.

8. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

I don't care who it is. I just wish we wouldnt rotate as much as we do. Seems like our guys can never get on a roll. Who knows, one may have a 200+ game, but they never get the chance. I'm all for fresh legs, but the hot hand should get the ball...

9. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Rotating the other guys in does have some advantages, like fresh legs as you mentioned. It also saves some wear & tear on whoever the #1 guy is and develops depth / experience. And it also keeps the guys who aren't playing as much a little bit happier and their heads in the game more. They feel more a part of the team when they're contributing something and know more what to expected and what's expected of them when "their time" comes around. Ford, Ware, & Blue gained a lot more by playing those snaps they got rather than watching Ridley stay out there every snap, especially since it looks like Ridley may be outta here. :LSU231:

10. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

We haven't rotated as much as before. 2007 was Hester, 2008 was Scott, 2009 was kind of mixed, 2010 was Ridley. Whoever steps up will get the bulk of the carries.