Whoooo hooooo!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RedElephants, Mar 18, 2006.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Old School, RE...don't try to explain...lol

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

No, no, no, I get it. But it's kinda like the church tendency of taking popular cultural phrases, and cheesily adapting them to awful t-shirts or bumper stickers (e.g. "Got God?" or "Warning: Savior On Board")

3. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

"Big Baby"????? :confused:

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

That's not even close to "Gee Unit." A better example would be if we called him Notorious BIG Davis or something awful like that. :hihi:

5. RedElephants

Nothin' but a Gee thang? ;)

6. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

That was, I think, the most entertaining game I've seen in this tournament (other than our win over the faggies!!!!!) Congrats on a well season, RE. I know it doesn't make it feel any better, but the SEC has been well represented!

7. RedElephants

Thanks guys...

I can't wait until next season! If JD stays (which he should), we should be pretty stacked next year with 3 decent SG's coming in next year. At least it will give us a little depth.

Starting 5 for next year:
    PG- Steele
    SG- Cloyd/Torrence (freshmen)
    SF- Gee
    PF- Hendrix
    C- Davidson

We had a pretty good PF redshirt this year (Yamene Coleman 6'11'', 225). He's still raw and long like JD, but he's much stronger than JD.

I cant wait until next season!

RTR

8. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

The SEC seems to be getting better and better in basketball. Not really as a whole as in years past, but rather on a single-team basis. Bama has been very good lately, as has been florida and I think we can now say LSU. Say what you will, but I think Brady finally got his break. It should be smooth sailing from here on out, and I, for one, am glad that LSU gave him a chance. He really is a pretty good coach and I think that if he can do this at LSU every couple of years, he will really leave his mark on this program. Sure we won't be a Duke-like power in basketball, but who cares because we are the new "USC" in football!

GEAUX TIGERS!

EDIT: I'm not saying that I don't want LSU to be a basketball power, but come on... you all know that NOTHING can compare to Saturday night in Tiger Stadium... and that is coming from a guy who claims LSU baseball as his number one LSU sport..