Who's coming back in '04?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by pensacola, Jul 28, 2004.

1. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Time is getting short- Do we know what the student section roster will look like this year?

Will Spiderman be back?
    Was Elvis given a redshirt year?
    Who will make the all sec freshman team?

2. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

Last year for every home game I was dressed as a purple wizard. Man that robe gets hot during day games. If I can get my sleeves fixed I'll be ready to go for the season.:grin:

3. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

I think I saw you. I can't remember if there were multiple wizards in the crowd, but I at least did see one near the large group of guys in costume.

At one point I wanted to go to a game dressed as the old school Undertaker from the WWE (WWF). I was going to bring a sign that said "Welcome to Death Valley." The day of the game though, the costume just would not cooperate.

4. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

that and you would have been frisked to no end with that jacket, or did he not get the jacket till latter?

5. DarkHornet

He had the jacket, as did my costume. I hadn't thought about that, but I guess you are right about the checking at the gate. Oh well, I wasn't going to be bringing anything in, so I would have been searched in vain.

6. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

You realize that isnt old school anymore, right? He is back, Paul Bearer and all.

7. DarkHornet

Yeah, it's great. I had stopped watching wrestling all together until the Undertaker came back to his old persona. He just hasn't changed the costume back completely, but that's okay. The important aspects are back.

8. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Yeah, I know. I used to be a huge wrestling fan, though I have pretty much grown out of it. I still watch it occasionally, though, and I was watching the first time he did the tombstone and "darkness pin" in years. I just about jumped out of my chair. :lol:

Then a couple weeks later, the eyes, hair, and Paul Bearer were back. Just like the good ole days. :grin:

9. HittinZX2

HittinZX2 Living to die laughing

I have never had any problems getting in the gate at games. Out of the eight games last year i was only seriously checked twice. The other six times I could have strapped a keg to my leg and they wouldn't have noticed.

Thinking back on it I wish I had could have made some money.:grin: