Who's looking forward to seeing the LSU defense bring the pain to Lane?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DDTigerFan, Nov 14, 2004.

1. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

Hahaha!!!! I can't wait to get Robert Lane in Tiger Stadium this Saturday. He doesn't know the pain that he's going to feel when Claude Wroten, Kyle Williams and Marcus Spears bust up into the backfield and make him eat the turf. It's going to be UGLY!!!

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I severely hate :eek:lefire:

I hope we beat them 77-0

with their lil rebel flags everywhere.

I was behind an Ole Miss student at the Gas Mart Sat morning, he had his lil white Ole Piss hat on and preppy RED tie. He saw my LSU hat and said, " wow man wrong hat huh?" I said no man RIGHT hat huh! he said no I meant for around here, you must not be from here.

I told him that I was a resident of Panola County, MS. and was looking forward to an LSU whoopin of :eek:lefire: in Tiger Stadium. HE was trying to be funny at first but I don't think he found that statement to be all that funny, he just grabbed his coke and left. Good Ridance.

I don't see how he missed the humor in an :eek:lefire: butt whoopin, I find that quite entertaining! :grin: :lol: :hihi: :hihi:

:geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :eek:lefire: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux: :eek:lefire: :geaux: :eek:lefire: :geaux: :eek:lefire: :geaux: :geaux: :eek:lefire: :geaux: :geaux: :geaux:

3. DDTigerFan

Its hard to make any sort of comeback when comparing Ole Miss to LSU.

4. BB

BB Founding Member

Knock knock.

Who's There?

Robert Lane.

Robert Lane Who?

Exactly...

5. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Ole Miss scores points when Robert Lane is in at QB.

The only problem for Ole Miss is he doesn't play that much. Flatt still gets more playing time than Lane. Spurlock is getting snaps as well.....3 QB's sharing time.

LSU wins this one 34-17

6. DDTigerFan

I doubt they even get 17 points. The offense only managed to score 3 points at Arkansas. The LSU D is much better than Arky's and playing a day game in Fayetteville doesn't compare to a night game in Tiger Stadium.

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

They gave Tenn a close game. Not that it means they will play us close but they have a history of playing up to their opponent.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ole Miss may very well get skunked in this one.

LSU 34, Ole Miss 3 (last second FG to avoid the skunk)

9. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Well, reverse the situation. Don't you think Robert Lane might be fired up for this game, because he knows Jamarcus Russell is probably going to start for our side. Perhaps he would like to make LSU regret doubting him and getting greedy for another quarterback. He might come out and play the game of his life with that motivation.

But it's anti-climactic this year; he probably won't be given the chance. Ole Miss' ridiculous quarterback rotation precludes the possibility of any one quarterback taking over the game. We will absolutely dismantle them, just like every other team has, simply because of their idiotic offense.

Advice to David Cutcliffe; pick a QB and stick with him. At least for a whole drive at a time.

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I'll take a win period. I don't think it matters who Ole Miss' QB is, our defensive line is going to take 'em down give the chance and I believe opportunities will be plenty Saturday night.