Who's your offensive and defensive players of the game?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by houtiger, Oct 21, 2007.

1. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Offense, Early Doucet. He put the ommpf back in our passing attack. I think his leadership helped all the other receivers step up their game. Thanks Early! What a difference a first team all american makes. I hope he still makes it, even though he missed 4 games. He's still an all american in my book.

Defense, Chevis Jackson. I just thought he played hard all night and made some key break-ups to stop drives. As well as Cox was throwing, we needed so pass break ups bad.

1 person likes this.
  2. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

:thumb: dito. Can't agree more with those picks

The running game also got a lot of help when AUs D found out we CAN infact throw the long ball. I love early!

Our first 3 games, out O was amazing. after Doucet's injury, the O wasnt quite as dominant. Give Early a half to get back into a rythm, and i feel like i was watching VT again!

3. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Although I agree Doucet being back opened up the passing game for us... I have Flynn as the Off. MVP. His play last night was stellar.
    My Def. MVP would have to be Dorsey. Even though he missed a large part of the game... his playing through a few injuries and the intesity he brought until he was taken out... fuels our D to play solid and stiffen up when we had to.
    But your picks are nice to... LSU has a team of Players of the Game. Hard to choose just 2.

4. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

Hester=The score was amazing and needed badly, all freaking Heart.

Steltz= all over the field, and regardless of BS penalty that was an amazing hit.

Hon mention Flynn, Jackson

5. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I couldn't come up with just one on each side of the ball...

Offense
    : I'd have to split it.. Early Doucet/Matt Flynn were both great I think.

Defense: Dorsey for just being Dorsey/Nevis for stepping up when he was needed.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Offense: Flynn, my God this dude was lights out. That last pass was one of the most beautiful trajectiles I have ever seen in my life.

Defense: Dorsey. Even though he was hurt, he led this team to victory. We rallied around him when he was illegally injured.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Flynn, Dorsey

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Flynn - Dorsey/C. Jackson