Why A Recruit Should Choose LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Take a look at the Head Coach. Is there any doubt that he is as good as many of the head coaches currently in the NFL? No way. Not when the man is mentioned as a candidate for every new HC job that opens in the NFL. If you want to play in the NFL in 3 or 4 years, why not get a head start by playing for a NFL-caliber head coach now??

Take a look at the incredibly devoted fan base. Do we fill Tiger Stadium or what? Do we make it loud in there or what?

Take a look at our Bowl game travels. New Year's Day bowls two years in a row. Last year we won the SEC and a BCS bowl: The Sugar Bowl. Everybody's talking about Georgia. Georgia had not won an SEC Championship since 1982. LSUs SEC Championship record is superior to that.

Can anybody think of anything else?

2. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I can

think of something!!!

3. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

MikeD...

Now that is using your head. You make me so proud that you may be my long lost brother. That picture just brings tears to my eyes. If that doesn't bring them here then they must be gay and should go to Arkansas or Faggie land.

4. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

MikeD, I bow before your genius!

5. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

MikeD, your pic is why I attend LSU. I roamed around campus today but she couldn't be found:( Maybe next week.

I did run into Chad Lavalais at Winn Dixie though, haha. I would rather run into Ms Covington though, she a bit better looking than Chad.

6. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Careful now, in some circles that would be considered stalking!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

7. BayouBengal

Well I am sure she will almost certainly surface at Reggie's when cousin Britney makes her semester visit or so the rumor is every single semester. I think it is hilarious that every single semester without fail there will be a weekend where Brit came in town and was at Reggie's. People beleive this too! If Brit were to ever go out in BR, a person of her stature would deffinatly go to somewhere classier than Reggie's. Reggie's was cool when I was a freshman but now that im older I try to stay away.

8. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I know several people that have seen Brit at Reggie's. I know she was in town for Laura Lynn's birthday last year and they went to Reggie's. Why I don't know, but I think it's so Britney could drink (she was under 21) and they also would block off the outside for her group.

But I could show her much more sophisticated places to go than Reggie's if she would give me a chance. :D

9. BayouBengal

I will beleive it when i really see her there myself. Maybe if Brit's music career falters maybe she will start going to the Gold Club and perform:D

10. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I'll be seated on the front row!! And I think that's why she is supposedly seeing Eli Manning, just securing her future. Who do you think will show up in Playboy first, Britney or Chistina Aquilera?