Why A Recruit Should Choose LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Jan 14, 2003.

1. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

I think Christina would end up doing it first. She puts out the "rebel" persona. She is getting skankier and skankier which each new video. I heard somewhere she want to shed the "good girl" image. So I would not be surprised if we saw her in a magazine like Playboy within 10 years and maybe sooner.

back to recruits, Something I have noticed with recruits that really leave thier option open they always seem to be a lean towards the university that they most recently visited.

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

Alright guys, enough of your knowledge of "Pop Music Teenie Boppers"....gonna make us start wondering here.

BUT, Brit is "Hot, very Hot"

You're probably right that recruits do like there last visit. Under that theory one thing I don't like this year is no big weekend basketball game at home between now and signing day. The recruits always go to the game and would enjoy the atmosphere especially with this team doing so well.

We do have Ole Miss this weekend so that qualifies.

3. BayouBengal

Teenie bop knowledge? I will leave you with this image of some Tiger Bait

:D

4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

C'mon guys, there must 10 million

There must be 10 million women in the USA, France, Great Britain and Germany that look as good or better than all of the women posted in this thread.

How about trying to think of some other reasons why recruits should come to LSU?

5. BayouBengal

Re: C'mon guys, there must 10 million