Why all LSU fans should be pulling for the Pats to kick the !%*@ out of Indianapolis

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBud, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

To me it is amazing how much talent that comes from La and Ms. These are the two poorest states, but we produce many NFL players.

2. TigerStripe2003

TigerStripe2003 Founding Member

Peyton doesn't owe me anything but, by the same token, he's never done anything to warrant me giving him support (and I'm sure he lies in bed at night worrying about it, too). I don't hate the Mannings - when I say I don't care what they do, I mean I DON'T CARE what they do, good or bad, win or lose. I don't care if they break a leg or if they win a Heisman, I really don't care. They've never done anything for me to wish that they would do well. I don't want bad things to happen to them, but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if something bad did happen, I just don't care.

3. NHTIGER

NHTIGER Founding Member

Yes, lsu99, it IS wrong ...

to hope that Tom Brady gets injured so Rohan can show his stuff! I realize that was a rhetorical question and you weren't serious - but as one who has played football yourself, you know even joking about something like that is off course. Especially for one of the game's most decent and humble guys - Tom Brady. I am a an LSU grad living in New England and I am a big Ro supporter like everyone else, but his turn will come. He is learning a ton from Brady and the coaching staff says he is making great strides and has been the backup for 4 of the last 6 games, including Saturday' night's game against the Titans. Jarvis Green is doing well too, and we all know Kevin has been a major contributor his entire 5 years with the Patriots, and has been a key 3rd down guy in many big games since the 2001 Championship season. So cheer for Ro - but spare Tom Brady, a real class guy who kids can look up to!

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

just joking about T. Brady

but how about a 2 day cold? Or if someone kidnaps him like they did to Dan Marino in Ace Ventura? Slightly pulled abdominal muscle so he can't throw the ball well? I'm just a really big Ro fan like everyone else. I can' t believe Brian Kinchen is still around. It seems like he played at LSU when I was learning to ride my bike without training wheels.

5. msully

msully Founding Member

So you are going to tell me that Manning is

Are you going to tell me that Manning is not the best pro qb today ? Is that what you are saying ? GEAUX Colts !!!!! Gy the way he is great ! So is Eli !

6. msully

msully Founding Member

What ???

what is a rose bowl ?? Is it a fancy soup bowl