Why all the negativity??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Apr 28, 2010.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

:rofl: My sig has nothing to do with that. It actually has to do with Halle Berry but that's neither here nor there.

I probably should change it though.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

sorry man that wasn't what i was referring to, i didn't even look at your sig, i was talking about accomplishing my mission of being semi funny. haven't made too many people laugh recently.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Could that be because you are out of papers, or is the pipe broken.:hihi:

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

:lol: There.

5. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Correction noted. A couple of articles I had read didn't make the stipulation.

So coach Saban becomes the highest paid in the SEC this week. :)

6. Louisiananimal

Louisiananimal Wesley Austin

I guess I should post something on this thread since I read it almost everyday... back to the original post... Im to young to really remember the bad days of LSU but I believe in this team and its coaching staff regardless of all the discouraging sports media and the shifty fans... well be back on top things could be much worse... anyways when this thread dissapears is someone going to start another one just like it in june? or july? because this topic has already been discussed pretty thoroughly

7. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

:rofl:

Bank on it.

8. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

The good news is that even if we are 8-0, 9-0, 10-0, 10-1, 10-2 win the SEC West, play for the SECC, should we lose all the negativity will still be around. Hell we could go 14 - 0 and some would still have something to complain about, like this team is not playing up to it's talent level we only beat tOSU for the MNC 23-19, that isn't as good as the last time. Bottom line, whether it is merited or not there will always be those that just aren't happy. Problem is right now, until proven otherwise, there is some merit to all the negativity. Like it or not.

9. Louisiananimal

Louisiananimal Wesley Austin

well regardless of the negativity I dont see us doing any worse than last season...

10. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

And I think that's what is most important. Making it the Atlanta is an improvement over last year, and while, yes, I'll be disappointed to make it there and lose, I will still look at the season as a success.