Why are people so soft?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Nov 5, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So this actually happened.

The other day my wife says "oh man, you aren't going to believe what happened to my friends daughter. Of course I said try me.

So this girl is idk, 18 maybe? So she was on the sidewalk about to walk into her job. Guy parked on the curb asked her for directions to the hospital. Seems innocent enough. She walks over to give him directions and sees that he has a five on one altercation going on. Sick bastard for sure.

No @lsutiga or @Bayou Tiger she does not work at a titty bar.

So I was like yeah that sucks.

Well then she tells me yeah, she is all messed up now. She went home crying and won't come out of her room. Basically this chic just turned to shit because she was so traumatized by seeing some dude whack the weasel.

I was like wtf? Sure that dude has some issues but I'm afraid I don't see how that is sufficient to cause PTSD or anything like that.

Anyway, there it is.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Tell her that sometimes life is hard. She needs to suck it up.

3. shane0911

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Could be she was offended by someone else before, concealed it and this incident was just a trigger. Could be she is not soft at all, but just a little too hard. No pun intended, obviously.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Since you asked.....

She's 18, just one year or less beyond the age of being a minor. Not every 18-year old is a ho with a lot of rack experience. I agree with Cajunlost that it's entirely possible that a prior event triggered her reaction. And I'm not sure if you realize that what he did constitutes a form of sexual assault.

She didn't agree to watch him masturbate. That kind of behavior is typical of men who go on to more aggressive and physical types of assault. This isn't just a case of two consenting adults. Any female, but especially a young one, is going to feel as though she was targeted and it's demeaning. She may be asking herself "why me", "what's wrong with me". In any case, she didn't see this as a self-pleasuring event or anything sexual in nature. I have no idea what the "correct" reaction is here but yeah, if a random sleezoid stranger tries to whack off in front of me now, it would be completely different than the me of 18.

6. shane0911

Totally understand however none of that is the case here. We know them pretty well and if something like that had happened before I bet we would know.

And no, she isn't a ho, in fact I'm pretty sure she is still in the wrapper if you get my drift.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Shoot first, ask questions later.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  8. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I see two scenarios, everyone has a GPS on their phone, so it was BS. Tell them to pound sand and run.

The second, carry bear spray and give the pervert a cold shower with the stuff, then take a pic of the pervert and his car/license plate. Call cops and post to social media. Pull out the old G-lock and scream, "My first confirmed kill is gonna be so awesome!"

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

is she busted out laughing at the dirtbag, she probably would have uh....disarmed him

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I remember myself at 18. If some lady pulled over and plopped her tits out.......... I mean..........

[​IMG]