Why are people so soft?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by shane0911, Nov 5, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And on that note....

"An armed serial rapist that struck in Dallas three times in the last two months has been linked to similar crimes in Bossier, Louisiana, authorities in both cities say.

The perpetrator committed sexual assaults on September 12 and 19, within 1 mile of each other, and assaulted another woman October 30, said Deputy Chief Thomas Castro with the Dallas Police Department.

Police have released a sketch of the suspect and say they're looking for a black man, 16 to 19 years old, standing roughly 5 feet 8 inches tall. He has a thin build, police say.

The crimes fit the pattern of a rapist accused of inflicting similar attacks in March and May in Bossier, located just outside Shreveport, near Louisiana's northwest border with Texas, he said.

Detectives say there are numerous similarities between the Dallas and Louisiana crimes, Castro said.

The suspect usually knocks on the door, asking for work or money, before forcing his way into the home, Castro said. He then brandishes a weapon, sexually assaults his victim and flees"

So it you leave a female behind as you go to work, make sure they don't open the door or at least get them a gun and teach them how to use it.

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

My dad was an asshole. Treated me like a stepchild rather than his own child. He cared more for my step-siblings and my brother because I chose to live with my mom. Never regretted that decision either. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I went thru with him. In the end I forgave him tho, for my own sake.

kcal, HalloweenRun, LSUTiga and 2 others like this.
  3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Thats sad but good for you that you could put it past you.

dachsie likes this.
  4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

This was, obviously, big in the DFW news last week. It gave me an opportunity to talk with my daughter about not opening her door to strangers, especially since she's going to be living on her own in a few months.

The scenario in the OP is disgusting, and I don't know how my 17-year-old would respond. She pretty much has no experience with guys, and I would hate for that to be one of her first exposures.

uscvball likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You sick bastard ;)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

LOL ..... I had that happen to me once. Was driving down the interstate I20 between Vicksburg and Monroe and this gal flopped em out the window doing seventy. The damn things bout beat her to death before she got em pulled back in. .... I bout wrecked I was laughing so hard.

kcal and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

everybody ain’t built like that

be proud of you

8. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

At 18 my wife would have pulled it off and beat him over the head with it.

shane0911 likes this.