Why Beheading?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mesquite tiger, Jun 22, 2004.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

Can someone please explain to me why all the civilian captives are being beheaded instead of some other form of death? it seems so barberic and slow to behead someone versus shooting them in the head or something. Is there a religious reason for this?

By the way, it takes a big man to wrap your head and face in a scarf as to not be known, talk about how you are right and everyone else is wrong, then kill somebody. Step up to the plate and show your faces the next time you want to kill an innocent person so that when you die they can find your sorry ass and kick it in the next world.

wussies.....................................

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

because, I'm merely guessing that it invokes the most emotions in the west. They do this to 'terrorize' the civilized world hoping this will have the bleeding hearts cry for us to pull our troops out or to do whatever it is to appease them. Beheading is very barbaric and that is exactly why they choose this method. Also, it gathers more attention than a simple shooting. You can hear about shootings 24/7 in your local inner cities.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Good post. Totally agree.

4. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

See if you kill them all then you are bound to get the guilty ones. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

man we think alike so much so it's scary. :thumb:

We try to fight a war with no collateral damage and it's impossible. Collateral damage is what we used to stop WWII and now our Micheal Moores say it is in humane. Send his ass over to Iraq with a Swastika and a Zero painted on his back. maybe they'll behead him next, send jane Fonda next.

We need to level the place with B52's and just read about it the next morning.

6. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

As far as Michael Moore goes, I would strip him butt naked and cover him in butter and hike his ass through the desert. I hate that dude. I can't even begin to describe how much I hate him. Last time I checked nobody is forcing him to live in the USA. He can shag ass to Canada and take the Saints with him :usaflagwa

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Beheading is the traditional execution in the Arab world, as it once was in France. Of course, the Euros no longer believe in executions.

English speaking countries have always preferred hanging. Firing squad seems to retain its popularity in the third world.

It's an Arab thing.

8. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

It's a religious tradition. Mohammed was basically a ruthless thug who encouraged his followers to make war on his neighbors so they could collect the bootie and make him rich. One of the traditions was to cut the heads off of the men and distribute the women and children among themselves to be slaves. Hence, these Islamofascist barbarians seek to emulate their traditions. Not to mention, the dramatic effects it has with today's 24-hour news cycle.

9. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

The proper response to their be-headings is to do what Vlad the Impaler ( dracula ) did when the turks decided to invade Romainia. He placed somewhere around 20,000 of their comrades on Pikes and lined the roads with their corpses so they would get a really bird's eye view ( and smell and idea ) of JUST what the Romanian people thought of invading Muslims. The Muslims decided to beat a path back to Turkey.

I say we impale a few thousand of their first born over 18 and line the roads with the pikes, and make an announcement on CNN and Algiers news that for every be-heading another 5000 Muslims will be impaled. They could have an omnious dracula looking fellow in make up, you know some Boris karloff double or Uncle Fester or some sh!t. Just to fight fire with fire since they seem to enjoy DRAMA and omnious hooded men performing dirty deeds.

I am sure we could hire a few mercenaries to do it and after once or twice the whole thing would be called off.

No we would not be "endeared" to Muslims anywhere in the world. Are we now? Will we Ever be? Unlikey. They say Death to the infidels? I say Death to Islam. The religion is a blight on mankind. Yeah that includes Louis Farakan and his " whitey is the devil" bulls!t he preaches