Why Can't I Own a Canadian?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Uncle Milty, Oct 17, 2010.

1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I think in the world today we are all neighbors. Which is GREAT!! WE are not limited to Canadians or Mexicans; heck theres a whole world of neighbors out there. Do I want a German to keep my car going, a Frenchman to keep my vineyard up - (Frenchman - Wine? - Not worth it, cancel the French), I like Italian food, or a Swedish lady could . . WHAP!! Head slap from the back, wife crossed Sweden off the list.

Decisions decisions.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

or figuratively or seriously in any way whatsoever.

3. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

They cannot be broken.

----------------------------------------------------------

Wrong. You sound like you worship Lucifer with lies like this? "Who told you you shalt surely die if you touch it?" LMAO!!!

4. kitavis

kitavis Founding Member

Stupid little feelings? This is a tad more personal than not believing. Why the foaming at the mouth?

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

what does that mean, "personal", in this context?

i dont understand the question. be literal and specific and will answer.

6. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

I think the death penalty applied to worshipping idols back then.....people weren't exactly "soft" like they are now. The death penalty seemed to be tossed around pretty liberally back in those days.

Wasn't hanging the penalty for stealing cattle in the American West?

Seems a bit excessive doesn't it? I mean idolatry is a pretty serious offense but stealing a cow, I mean....how about a little leniency?

How about in our much more humane, sophisticated modern times? We've grown a lot since those old barbaric days, eh?

Unless of course you happen to be the unfortunate unborn child of a woman who determines that giving birth may cause her more economic hardship or threaten her determined climb up the social ladder.

We are showing progess though...we used to kill for unimportant reasons like God or protecting private property....now we are free to do it for such important things like.....convenience.

Now that's what I call having your priorities right....

7. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

Are you unaware that Jesus said marriage was between one man and one woman?

Not only are you not allowed to have men marrying men or women marrying women.....

you can't even have one man marry multiple women....

wow! These guys are really strict! What are they trying to do, instill some morals in people or something?

You people couldn't get the point right if it was plastered on the front of a bus and it ran you over.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

oh man, that was great. Thanks for the laughs!!!

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Ok . . . So when Moses killed 3,000 Hebrews for worshipping a cow stature, it wasn't murder? I mean, he had just been worshipping a bush, himself.

Reminds me of SabanFan.

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Who's SabanFan ?

You're obviously struggling with the concept of divine judgment. Mose's wasn't the instrument of death, he was the judge and mediator of an agreement between God and those who agreed to be a nation for his name.

Living up to responsibilities and obligations in matters of human behavior has never been one of our stronger traits. You can check the history books on that one.