why didn't any of you order the recruiting dvd?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 8, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

you know why......because you are smart.......i ordered both the lsu and usc recruiting dvd's because i got excited over the competition over who would have the #1 recruiting class.....and i signed up knowing they would bill my account $30 for each dvd in advance......and guess what.....my account was billed for $60 and i have received no dvd's.......you may now change my name from snorton938 to stupid938....

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Who did you order them from?

3. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

stupid938,
    Have you called or emailed the company/school?

4. snorton938

well.....yes i did contact the insiders.com who apparently made a dvd recruiting video for every major school (fsu, miami, etc).......and no reply and like an idiot i let my e-mails get old and now can't reach them......

5. bayareatiger

Snorton, e-mail me your credit card number and I'LL get it handled for you :D :D :D :D

6. snorton938

i'm going to take a break now and go watch emeril live (or should i say emeril reruns).....talk at you later

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

Go to insiders.com and get their phone number. I'm sure they're still selling the DVD's. Even if they're not, they still have a phone number.

I feel like i'm talking to a person I know who has trouble taking a piss w/o help. Do I know you? Just kidding "stupid938".

Send me that Gumbo asap.

8. bayareatiger

He doesn't really need you, Crayfish.

He could always just pee his pants :D

9. snorton938

lol......hey took a break from emeril (he's making apple tarts kicked up as usual).........will take your advice........you seem to be a pretty knowledgable fella.......give me your ideas on this......i have a buddy who is a huge ucf fan......as you know they just signed mr. i can't fill out my resume right o'leary.......i told him to write notre dame a thank you letter for this gift.....can he put a program like that on the map? (won a nat'l title at georgia tech)....and oh by the way they are very very impressed by the young lsu coach that came down to be the offensive (i believe) coordinator......at alumni meetings he has greeted them and shown he is a first class act (another plus for lsu football in general)

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

what's a crayfish, yankee?