Why do Christians like Jews so much?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by NoLimitMD, Jul 30, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Gimp (or whomever else) -- not being an a-hole, but is God referring to Jews the race or Jews the religion? And what about half-breeds or later converts to the faith, respectively?

Again, not being a jerk, but it seems to make less sense in modern times.

I've got to wonder -- would God agree with Mel Gibson? I kinda think he might, and be proud of his folks for fighting for him.

2. Aubie16

Aubie16 Founding Member

All of religion makes less sense in modern times.

Sorry I've been drinkin all night and am half-reading this thread, but NLMD's comment made me want to respond...ha

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Here you go NoLimitMD:

Let me put it in a way everyone on a football board can understand.

We as LSU fans do not like Auburn. But most of us realize they are in are conference and pull for them to win when they play in a bowl game or another big game against an opponent from another conference.

We as LSU fan hate USC. The are like the muslims. The rest of the pack 10 and Notre Dame make up the Koreans, hindu's, buddists, and whatever other bunch of nut jobs there are in the world. Now unlike Auburn, whom we consider not equal to us yet still better than the damn PAC 10, None of us would ever pull for USC or any of their other weak ass conference mates.

Recap,

LSU = Christians
    Auburn, and rest of SEC, = Jews

Everyone else = radical islamic fundamentalists who terrorize the free world.

That is why we "like" the Jews.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I think "Christians" (Americans) like "Jews" (Israelis) because they are a western friendly government in a part of the world that isn't very western friendly.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Why are people referring to Jews as a race? No such thing.