Why do we keep losing recruits???

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by lsutygrfan3710, Jan 19, 2010.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Re: Why do we keep loosing recruits???

I think the reason shepard hasn't played is because right now he has no true position. He's explosive but is still learning a lot of positions because we are unsure how to use him and he played qb all through high school. I expect him to be used as a percy harvin type guy starting next year.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

going to have to move him to wide receiver if we keep losing wide receiver commits. Hopefully we can land Wright, but i agree, he needs to be that slot receiver/running back, wildcat hybrid.

i don't think anyone has a problem with playing the younger people, its how they are used. I mean seriously, what's the Fullback's name? Allen? We blew his redshirt for a few plays?

I look for Deangelo Peterson to have a major role in the offense next year, if Jordan can check down to his third option and get way better at extending plays, this offense SHOULD be one of the best in the conference.

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

that is an interesting perspective. i remember that hit... i was afraid he wouldn't get up. i kind have doubted the kid's toughness myself, and he's not a big guy. looking at his highlight film, he wasn't hit much in high school because no one ever got close to stopping him. and people wanted him under center with OUR pitiful offensive line? :huh:

welcome to the SEC, RS.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I disagee about his toughness. His durability? Different story. But he's tough...just small.

5. StreetDiction

StreetDiction Gary Crowton Hater

6. StreetDiction

StreetDiction Gary Crowton Hater

I don't question RS's toughness. Just his size and strength. I think he will be ready next year. Better w/ the plays, bigger, and more aware of the players he will be going up against.

:geaux:

7. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I have learned that there are two sides to every story surrounding football. There is the fan's perspective and then there is the truth.

Gary Crowton is a very likable guy and has a great personality for attracting college kids. He's very lively and his energy is extremely infectious. I have never heard of anyone not wanting to play for him after meeting him.

8. GEAUX TIGERS

GEAUX TIGERS Founding Member

Can we keep posts/threads like these off the recruiting board? This shiz is turning into the rant. :rolleye33:

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If you said it when he won the NC, the problem is you. Not Miles.

1 person likes this.
  10. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm noticing a pattern here..

Newsflash: It's not about you.

1 person likes this.