Why does being a cop....

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Feb 27, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

and just how would you train someone to spot people not wearing a seat belt at night?

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bullshit excuse to pull someone over for no reason.

tirk likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

like connect 4 i suppose. you look for the diagonal. i have relatives and friends from state troopers to majors in the police force. they all turned into assholes when some were really cool before. they become consumed with the power thing. its quite disturbing. none served in the military however, come to think of it.

4. shane0911

Oh I get it, I don't think there is any way to tell unless they are spot lighted or the cops are using NVG's. Beings those run about 6k a pair seems like an awful lot of money just to write someone a seat belt ticket. I guess it depends on where though, on a lighted city street at night I guess you could see, but on a highway or rural road there is no way they could tell.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

They can sorta tell if it's on. No nvgs. They can already sorta pull you over for anything. This police state sorta way has slowly changed our thinking into this shit is ok. It's not. They are supposed to be working for us. I guess local drones kinda kill any hope of ever going back the other way state or federal.

fyi you can get a decent pair for a few hundred bucks now. some dudes i know use them to go frogging or possibly hunting at night.

Last edited: May 15, 2014
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Here is the deal. I pounced on an article in the local paper about how great the Police were reaching out. Should have kept quiet. Went on about the "t-bone" incident, 2 keyings, and an egging." Just dealt with facts other than my first and last para full of my normal insults.

I do not think we have missed a day since my note appeared, when we have not seen police cars cruise by. Just this afternoon two bike cops cruised by, not speaking. We have never seen that. My daughter, who has been home during the day has been stopped, briefly at three roadblocks near our area when we have seen none for seven years.

My wife said, "Isn't it great, they are showing concern."

I called immediate BS...Those fuggers are trying to catch me doing something, anything, after my ill advised response to their bs story. Just too much of a coincidence. You better believe I buckle up and we no longer let the dogs out in the front yard. F'um!

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I haven't been active in this thread, but I'd like for each of you to read this article.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/tasered-10-year-old-boy-sues-police/

8. shane0911

What a dick!!! I hope they throw his ass in jail.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Sounds like business as usual for the po po.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood