Why I don't support BLM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jul 15, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I understand but this wasn't a challenge to a street fight. It was an intellectual challenge and that's something "gays" usually whip ass in. They love their gift of gab. More annoying than women gossiping.

Lemon was literally at a loss for words once, maybe twice. The part he said, "Obama said," lol.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Not when faced with an Alpha male. Lil bitch laid down and put his ears back.

That was funny and sad. When you have to make your point extemporaneously and all you can do is go to Obama, just lay down and admit you're phucked.

tigerchick46 and KyleK like this.
  3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I have some personal experience with the subject. Without getting into to many details. ..
    20 years or so ago, my wife's niece was in trouble, little girl is half Hispanic home situation was bad. Dad was druggie, mom mostly absent. She was failing school, wife and I took her in brought her down to Pendleton where I was stationed. Long story short in short order she turned around. Lived with us for 4 years, was on right path, looked to be ok. she wanted to go back and live with momma, and in due course returned to her bad ways. she is now a druggie and a single mom.
    point of the story she could succeed if she had people who were disciplined and principled in her life. I think most kids fall into that category no matter race.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Black Labs Matter!

Bengal B likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The media used to be journalists who had the task of finding facts and reporting those facts. Sadly today in 99 percent of the media outlets it's no longer facts that are important it's opinion that is the driving force and that opinion comes from puppets who are on television in a big puppet show being lead by their puppet masters. Now we get the opinion of the big network bosses and owners rather than facts.

el005639 likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So where does that leave Ailes? He's big alright. Maybe he can finish the job and eat himself to death.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

10. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Dude that's hilarious. And it made me salivate.