Why I hate paying taxes!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by saltyone, Aug 21, 2006.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209582,00.html

Why should we give those P.O.S. anything? Phuck them.
    We financed their destruction (which I'm all for mind you), and then turn around and help them rebuild. BS I say. Nothing but BS!

As if enough of my money wasn't wasted on the south side of monroe and rebuilding NO. At least they are American citizens (unproductive citizens, but citizens none-the-less). What the hell do we owe lebanon? I'll answer that...Nothing! I swear, if we're not throwing it at africa, we're handing it to the muslims. Those bastards want to kill us, and how do we react? We build them houses.

Phuck it! I'm starting my own damn country. Who's with me?

2. Broke

Broke Founding Member

Count me in! Can I be VP? Can I, can I??

3. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

This is why our government sucks no matter what party is in control. They are so concerned with what the rest of the world is doing or not doing that our own country is going to ****.

I work 65 hours a week so 33% of my money can go to help rebuild a mosque in Iraq or Lebanon. Meanwhile I gotta buy new tires for my truck every other year because the interstate is a POS.

SO yeah, I'll join your country.

4. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I think you are confusing Lebonon with Iraq. We creamed Iraq. It was Isreal who creamed Lebonon. That aside, we have a tradition of helping those nations we were previously at war with. Reference the Marshall Plan and efforts in Japan after WWII.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I am not confusing anything.

Who do you think paid for the war? Have you ever noticed that their equipment looks awfully familiar?

The japs are a little different than the ragheads bengal. You can't compare the two populations. You know what? Just never mind. Get the hell out of my thread.

Edit: Just in case you missed it, Israel didn't "cream" lebanon. We, along with the rest of the world, demanded they stop before they could.

6. USNavyTiger

USNavyTiger Founding Member

I just got back from beirut.
    the lebanese people don't care for the US too much, even though we're helping them out by feeding them and moving them to safety.
    I think it has something to do with the US supporting israel as they destroyed the city of beirut.
    now our country wants to play the good guy.

it seems that america wants to be on both sides of the fence.

doesnt make too much sense to me, but its really not my job to question, just to do the job.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Who says that more civilians were killed than terrorist? Hezbollah? Yea, their word carries a lot of weight. Either way, I've already explained how the "civilians" over there are just as guilty as their so-called "government".

Israeli citizens did not want the offensive to stop. Just the opposite. As a matter of fact, they're about to fire their equivalent to Sec of Def because they stopped. In their eyes, and in mine, many Israelis died for nothing this time. They didn't accomplish anything really. They never should have stopped. We never should have asked them to.

8. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Understood. But it was not the United States that bombed the stuffings ouit of Lebanon. It was Israel. Secondly, I was not comparing the populations, I was comparing the American response to the conflicts. Just as we did for Japan and Germany, we will also help rebuild Iraq. And if you don't want people responding to your thread, then don't create a thread.

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

No, you still don't understand. I never said we bombed lebanon, not that there would be anything wrong with that. We financed the bombing. Rebuilding Iraq is fine, as long as there is still hope of accomplishing something there. Paying to rebuild lebanon is pure insanity.

This is my sovereign thread. I can deport anyone I see fit. :grin:

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm with you! I feel exactly the same way about Iraq. Don't you?