Why I Really Hope Trev Alberts Gets Fired Again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, Sep 22, 2006.

1. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

2. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

this came out of left field...but i love this video

3. CajunPunk

CajunPunk TF's Resident Realist

Well, I was looking for videos and this one came up. It's so obvious that he hates LSU. Did you notice the tone in which he was answering Mark May?

Good riddance.

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Excellent video and Trev is kinda a jackass, but you can't really fault him for picking UGA in the SECCG that year. Afterall, they did outplay us for most of the first matchup. We just made the plays at the right moments.

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Trev says he developed his expertise by playing the game:

I promise that my analysis will go beyond the mundane and the obvious. Mundane and obvious analysis comes from people who have never played the game. Football is a great game, but just because you once covered a team for your local college rag or watched a lot of games does not make you an expert.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/stories/082506aar.html

I wonder what experience he drew upon to predict emphatically that jawja would beat LSU in the 2003 SECCG? Maybe it was his alleged "pro" carreer?

Trev is so full of himself which wouldn't be bad if he provided good analysis. Instead he tends to go overboard in an effort to draw attention to himself. For example, in 2003 Ole Miss had a good season. I was at the game and LSU was lucky to come away with a win. After the game Trev comes on the air and calls out Ole Miss and says they will always be the "runt" of the SEC. First of all, Ole Miss has had success in the past. We all like to hammer Ole Missy (after all, WE are LSU fans, its our birthright to do so ! ) but in 2003 they had a good team. There was no need for Trev to go out of his way to say something like that, it was uncalled for. He looked really stupid doing it. Just another talking head @ssclown IMHO !