WHY is Hatcher so bad?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 27, 2010.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Hatcher is simply not a great player... thats why he isn't really a starter nor do you hear his name often.. pretty simple and straight forward...

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Coaches get paid to do a job. Players are making millions of dollars for the school, with an education and a good time playing football as their reward. Big difference railing on players that hard. I agree that...if there was any choice, he shouldn't have been in the game. Unfortunately, there was no choice due to injuries. But he is a young player, and as stated, maybe in the wrong position for his specific skill set. Harry Coleman was no great safety, but made a hell of a LB.

3. apb_33

apb_33 Freshman

Alright guys, maybe I went too far in railing on Hatcher, but there needs to be wholesale changes with this coaching staff. They let these kids down week after week, especially Crowton. His pathetic O is painful to watch and it is ironic that he us the top paid OC in the SEC.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

It is CRIMINAL that he is the top paid OC in the SEC...he needs to give LSU it's change.

5. apb_33

apb_33 Freshman

You said it better than me brother, it is criminal! Who thinks he will actually be gone next year?

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I do...but I'm an eternal optimist...

7. batiger

batiger Founding Member

:huh:
    You must not have seen the TWO tackles he missed that allowed TWO TD's, both went for 80+ yards... that's the difference in the game!

8. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Hatcher is terrible. He can't read, he can't tackle, and he can't run. I'm sure he could be a very valuable asset on the scout team but he doesn't need to see the field on gameday. He nearly cost us the game last week and he did cost us the game this week and almost cost us a cornerback as well.