Why is no one talking about Tedford?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Capt Fun, Dec 29, 2004.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

1) Because he is at a program that is currently in the Top 5 in a BCS Conference

2) He just got a very nice raise

3) He is a West Coast guy

4) He is said to be VERY interested in the 49'ers job VERY shortly if it opens and/or any other NFL job

2. Capt Fun

Capt Fun Founding Member

Cal was nothing until he got there, and I believe it will be nothing when he leaves. They will always be behind USC and UCLA in California, not to mention Oregon, Washington, and Stanford in their back yard.

It seems that LSU would be able to make him an offer that would at least make him think about coming down here from the West Coast.

the pro thing is bothersome, but that will probably be the case with most of the top coaches in the game.

I don't know if he would come, but I would at least like to know we made a run at him.

3. gamecockfan04

gamecockfan04 Freshman

Alot of people are thinking that Cal can contend for a NC next year and I think he is comfortable over there. Besides its down to USC and Cal for the Pac 10 every year now it seems, since UCLA has slipped and ASU is still a average team.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The b is right next to the v on the keyboard. Sure sign of a typo.

5. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Sorry for mispelling a word...

I didn't know we had the Internet spelling police on this forum....first photos of great looking chicks are gone, now we've got the spelling Nazis :dis:

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

"misspelling"

just joking.

LSU needs to go after tedford very hard. see where his true loyalties lie.

7. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

ok guys I think we're getting a little touchy around here. Please take note of the :grin:.. it was meant in good humor.

thanks for updating us on the layout of the keyboard Sabanfan. Next time I'm looking for that elusive ~ or | I'll PM you so you can give me directions on where to locate it. :thumb:

8. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

tirk - I'm so glad to see someone caught my humor in the misspelling of mispelling

lsugrad00 - I know you were being funny, trust me I'm laughing. I just thought it funny that someone was correcting me on my spelling after the great photo posting debate that went on

9. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

jsut :grin: making sure. :thumb:

I'm an awful speller so more often than not I'm the one getting told to use spell check. ;)

I guess SpringTiger and crew aren't nearly as offended by bad grammar as they are boobies. Maybe that can be their new reason for not contributing to the site.

10. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Tedford is the best candidate I've seen mentioned, if you consider him "available."

LSU has the cash to make it happen. And I disagree that he's a candidate for an NFL job. He doesn't have enough "scar tissue" yet according to some. :thumb: