Why Islam is disrespected.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, May 19, 2005.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's the towels on the heads.

2. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Good article. But I'd hardly call the fact that Muslims don't work and play well with others news.

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Touche'.

4. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Could not agree more.

You would think they would be more upset about the toilet getting clogged than some gibberish written by a homicidal pederast getting wet.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Why is this written like it's some ground-breaking discovery? This isn't old news to anyone else? Those ppl have been at it for thousands of years.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yeah b/c Lord knows, the recent rash of riots due to the Newsweek cover-up i mean scandal is the first we've heard of Islam-related violence over here. All that other stuff came straight from the BBC and Al-Jazeera.

7. Mystikalilusion

Mystikalilusion Founding Member

I agree with that. It's like someone is trying to find a reason why they hate us so they can point to it, and say "they hate us because of. . .". I think we were at that point already. It's not like they can hate us any more.

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I can think of more than a few things that would make them hate us more. My favorite, and the most beneficial to us, would be to slant drilling their oil already and take what's rightfully ours.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Did you get that idea from Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons"? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

10. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

I guess for me, it just disgusts me everytime because I don't get how an entire group of people can hate that much.

Like the photo I'm about to post from a demonstration by Islamic groups outside the U.S. Embassy, where the crowd chanted the name of Osama Bin Laden and "Bomb, bomb New York and America!!" And waving the signs they waved. That kind of stuff just makes me very, very sad that human beings can hate as viciously as they do.

It makes me sad, because the last time hatred this vicious rose to power in this world, 35 million people died and the continent of Europe was pretty much leveled.

Now we have stuff like VX and nuclear weapons in the world. It ain't gonna be pretty.