Why Islam is disrespected.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, May 19, 2005.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Oh make no mistake, J is completely consumed by his issues.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Son you have no idea what "mississippi" looks like. um btw columbo... I'm not from Mississippi, I could care less how they look. It don't suppose it occured to you that people move, hence there are Tiger fans on here from Colorado, Tenn. Alabama, etc.... :dis:

You're ability to figure things out astounds me...no really... like the SSI thing...pure genuis..... :dis:

You include everyone here in your opinions as if they agree with you or in some pathetic attempt to "validate" your stupid analysis of this debate which isn't a debate anymore. Every time you've posted an insult with "we" attached to it, no one has jumped in and said "yeah us too" :dis:

is it normal for you left wingers to include the world in an effort to bring some sense of rationalization to your demeted ideas?

Sonny if you cant stand up by yourself then go back and play with your monkeys. I see no one jumping in here with you. "We all see..... "

What you got a mouse in your pocket? Or do the rest of your monkeys read your posts over your shoulder? No one "sees" how either of us "are" they are probably tired of this lame BS taking up bandwidth.

Here's your peanut.... your stupid expected response to follow :lol:

some people are so easy to lead

PS have a nice day and get your own material. umm you 've been owned so many times you could classify as a freakin slave...... and that's illegal.

I think I'll stop feeding the monkey.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Must be that ole miss education paying off. You're a real glutton for punishment, aren't you? Sad.