Why isn't Perrilloux playing?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by NoLimitMD, Sep 29, 2007.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Just curious. I can't come up with another explanation.

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Re: Did Perrilloux kill somebody this week?

yes.

3. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I'm at the game.......

Hey peoples...... At the game and am very disapointed in the coaching staff for not playing RP...... Nothing against a MF but he's just not ready, injury wise. My optimistic view of the first half is that they are seeing what MF can do....... If I were the coach, expect to see a lot of RP in the second half and him get the start vs UF.

Just my thoughts from the 4th row of the endzone

4. NoLimitMD

Flynn is a shell of himself with the bum ankle. I have no idea why they're risking further injury.

We're using about 10% of the playbook (not entirely due to Flynn, IMO.)

Seriously, he's thrown right at defenders the past couple of weeks. His timing is off, and he seems tentative. And he can't scramble. In other words, he can't do the things that he relies up on to be successful. Looks like they're putting him in a position to fail and taking the team down with that decision.

5. NoLimitMD

Re: I'm at the game.......

The original title of this thread was better. Thanks for nothing for changing it mods (Tiga, I'm guessing.)

"Did Perrilloux kill somebody this week?"

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Agree, I also hope our seniors stood up and reamed some behind.

Yeah NoLimit, that was me, no offense- just trying to keep emotions down, we'll win, and I'm sure we'll see RP. :thumb:

7. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I'm thinkin he has more mobility now than Flynn. Flynn is still obviously playing hurt and I really don't wanna see him go down. Ryan will press, but with that will come more big plays. Basically, we need a spark on offense because Flynn, as much as I want him to do well, is not helping the offense.

8. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

Re: I'm at the game.......

Flynn is hanging on to the ball way too long when he gets time and is thinking about the rush a lot more than usual because he is hurt. He is worried about the ankle.

They need to pull him instead of risking further injury.

But the OL is pathetic.

I'm disappointed in Miles for chewing some @ss on the sidelines. I haven't seen any intensity from Miles. I saw some from Pelini. Pelini was even chewing Offesive guys out. Mean while Miles stands on the sidelines with a smurk.

I sure hope he chewed some @ss and showed some emotion in the locker room.

9. Speedy G

Speedy G Founding Member

At least let Perrilloux make a few throws. Cripes. Use the kid. They better hope he doesn't end up getting hurt carrying the ball every time he comes in the game.

Really disappointed in the coaching staff. If they are afraid of showing their opponents too much, that's a sign of fear and/or a lack of confidence.

The cynic in me says they are afraid of creating a QB controversy. Flynn really hasn't shown me much this year. Perrilloux hasn't been given much of a chance to show anything.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If Ryan played O-Line, I'd be calling for him too.