Why It Is Mathematically Impossible for Trump to win the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kluke

kluke Founding Member

In a very possible worse case scenario he could reverse coat tail the house and senate elections. President Hillary with a Elizabeth Warren led Senate and Nancy Pelosi led House could be the ultimate legacy of the Trump supporters. They demanded change at any cost and they will get it, and it may cost a lot.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Here's your past and future Obama and Hillary supporter.

[​IMG]

Friend Who Reported Omar Mateen To FBI: ‘He Liked Hillary Clinton’

JUNE 21, 2016 By Bre Payton

A friend of Omar Mateen, who killed 49 people and injured another 53 at a gay night club in Orlando last week, said the terrorist was a fan of Hillary Clinton.

In a column for The Washington Post, Mohammed A. Malik wrote about how he reported Mateen to the FBI in 2014. After a boy from their local mosque became the first American-born suicide bomber in Syria, Mateen revealed to his friend that he had been watching video recordings of an imam who had radicalized other American-born terrorists.

Malik reported the information to the FBI, which subsequently investigated Mateen. Shortly thereafter, the FBI ceased their probe, claiming they found no evidence to warrant further suspicion. After that, Malik and Mateen continued to stay in touch. During the last meal they shared together in January, Mateen revealed that he liked Clinton.

Omar and I continued to have infrequent conversations over the next few years. I last saw him at a dinner at his father’s house in January. We talked about the presidential election and debated our views of the candidates that were running – he liked Hillary Clinton and I liked Bernie Sanders. This banter continued through texts and phone calls for several months. My last conversation with Omar was by phone in mid-May. He called me while he was at the beach with his son to tell me about a vacation he’d taken with his father to Orlando the previous weekend. He’d been impressed by the local mosque.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So he's the one who stole Red's Hillary cankle posters

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you know, this might be a first for us in the free speech area, but I'm thinking I agree with you here

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

It won't be the legacy of trump suppoters, it will be the legacy of the incompetent republican party leadership. When the American people would rather an asshole like Trump over the party leaderships hand picked rejects, it's the party that has the problem.

Bayou Tiger, tirk and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

On the bright side 50% of Sanders supporters say they would never vote for the cunt.

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I disagree. The Republican rank and file had 17 people to choose that were across wide spectrum. The asshole did not try to fool anyone. He was the same asshole when they voted for him that he is today. By a wide margin they picked the asshole, even as the party leadership was issuing warnings.

The Trump voters own the pile of shit coming out of the asshole.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

exactly his point.

TwistedTiger and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

When it's nut-cuttin time, they will. They're going to stick together like a black baptist church.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSUTiga and LSUpride123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.