Why It Is Mathematically Impossible for Trump to win the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

LOL ok.

So you are allowed to disregard the one poll trump leads in because they lean "right" but ignore the fact the others lean "left".

These news organizations can't even report the news in an unbiased way, yet we are to believe their polling methods.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Same shit during the primaries. Yet, trump won. Go figure.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

did you see me predict anything in that post, you liberal stupid fuck

4. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

"Every terror attack puts Trump closer and closer to the White House", asshole.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Hmmmmm. Must be partlycloudyjim today.

shane0911 and sunnyjim like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good times.

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So things have not been going so well for Trump lately. Hillary leads him in 27 of the last 28 General Election polls and increasingly by larger margins, some even reflecting a double digit lead. She leads him comfortably in Florida, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Iowa, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada and is slightly ahead in both North Carolina and Arizona. Trump has no money. For all of his bragging about his vast riches he is dead broke and the GOP fundraisers are not running to his rescue while HRC raised 68 million last month on top of the 45 million she had on hand. Trump lags considerably in vital infrastructure across battleground states and seems to lack an understanding of the ground game required to win a Presidential election, often stating that his rallies and interviews are enough. Members of his campaign staff are resigning like crazy and he cannot find a single credible soul to speak at the GOP convention, where he is seriously giving a speaking slot to Mike Tyson....no shit and his own kids. I couldn't have dreamed of a better scenario than we are in right now. This is lining up to be an epic route....like I said before....it is mathematically impossible for Trump to win the election.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Congrats on loving a criminal for president. True colors finally out.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Are you really happy that HRC is looking more like she will be elected if she isn't indicted? Do you think that will be good for the country? If you are such a strong supporter of Bernie, why aren't you supporting Jill Stien of the Green Party. Is winning that important?
    Don't say it's to prevent Trump because if he is so toxic and he has no chance why don't you vote your conscience? BTW I'm voting for Gary Johnson, who may be the only worthy candidate.
    Now I still am convinced she should be and have strong hope she will be indicted. What will you do if she is? Do you think she should withdraw or soldier on?
    I believe both major party presumptive nominees are toxic to our future. It's time to stop worrying about winning a horse race and think of what is best for our country. There is no better time. Like 1860 one party (Whigs/today's R's) is in terminal decline and the other the democrats (both in 1869 & today) are corrupt.
    Don't you have any moral strength? You say you're a patriot and business owner and veteran. Isn't your first duty to the country rather than a corrupt party?

Bengal B likes this.
  10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Well I get the satire , but Dems want women's birth control covered . How far from that can it be to subsidize boner pills?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.