Why It Is Mathematically Impossible for Trump to win the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Never underestimate the power of millions of pissed off white people.

Bengal B and LSUTiga like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Why would you want that crook as the potus?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't but I damn sure don't want Trump. I think Hillary would just be an extension of the last 40 years. Trump...... And that fuck face Pence? Calamity.

I will say this though I don't like her, and I don't like her bland douchebag choice for a running mate either. She was fucking drunk when she picked him.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sad, just sad

tirk likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

There is no correlation between Brexit and our election. Stop worrying. Consider this: if you take out the battleground states the electoral count stands at 196 for Hillary and 191 for Trump. Those are states that are stalwarts for both parties so we are safe in assuming this number will hold true. Plus, polling isn't even close in these states. That leaves us with 151 electoral votes that will decide who sits in the WH; Hillary needs 74 and Trump needs 79 to win. Hillary currently leads in Virginia by 5 points on average. She just selected Tim Kaine as her running mate. Kaine is a popular ex-governor, lieutenant governer and current US Senator from Virgina. He is 9 for 9 in statewide elections there. This likely puts Virginia out of reach for Trump. Do you think it is coincidence that they held their first rally in Florida with Kaine being fluent in Spanish? Hardly. Hillary knows that if she can win just those two states it will leave her with over 400 paths to victory while cornering Trump with only 9 paths to electoral victory. In fact, Trump could completely sweep the Rust Belt and still lose the election by 16 electoral votes. There are just too many paths to victory for her electorally and far too few for Trump. This doesn't even take into account that she has a formidable ground game in every state while Trump has hardly any grass roots organization and his ground game is non-existent. There is no way to overestimate how much this matters on election day. Getting your people to the polls is the key to winning. Like I said, just relax...

6. Tiger in NC

Wrong again amigo. Every single poll had Obama winning by 4-5 points with the exception of the Gallup poll that stubbornly showed Romney with the lead. I cannot believe you don't remember that debacle. Karl Rove nearly melted down on election night because he was so sure Romney was going to win Ohio.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
    Here you go....so you don't have to take my word for it

7. Tiger in NC

the race is what it is.....the polls don't lie

8. Tiger in NC

only if there are enough of them and there are not. pew research conducted polling just this past week and white people are 51% for Trump and 42% for Hillary. To put that into perspective Romney won white people 54-41 and McCain won them 48-40. So Hillary is actually outperforming Obama among white people and Trump is underperforming compared to Romney in 2012.

9. Tiger in NC

No, she made a smart pick and let me tell you why: Tim Kaine is very popular in Virginia as an ex-governor, lieutenant governor and now US Senator. He has never lost an election in the state of Virginia....he's 9-0. If she locks up those 10 electoral votes it makes her path to the WH so much easier. There is also no wonder they rolled out their campaign in Florida with him speaking spanish. If they win Florida too, it leaves Trump with only 9 paths to electoral victory and leaves her with over 400.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

But 9 paths mean it is mathematically possible right?

Winston1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.