Why It Is Mathematically Impossible for Trump to win the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

What politician has not accepted money from certain groups and countries? There exists no proof of abuse or she would be under indictment. God knows it has been tried...Whitewater, Benghazi, emails, and nothing.

Ask Washington what he thought, who knows. I asked you how has Hillary Clinton "usurped for herself the reins of government" because you posted it and named Hillary as an example.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So Trump's alleged money from the Russians is what, exactly? And when the money comes with an exchange of uranium production rights in America, that's a game changer for most people with a brain.

Nonsense.

Let's begin with the fact that you parsed ONE phrase out of an entire paragraph. The paragraph in it's entirety is the applicable meaning. Hillary is now part of, "a potent engine", by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men (entitled Democrats) "will be enabled to subvert the power of the people" (read the following Sowell piece I posted for further understanding) "and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion." Again, the piece by Sowell explains it quite well. In order for the government to continue it's current success, it must get bigger and create more dependence. A political free "wow" factor, if you will. Politicians like Hillary have gone from public servant to public master and by increased taxation, bigger government, Congressional exceptions, and looming Supreme Court nominations has absolutely usurped the reigns of government for herself and her party at the expense of Americans.

And now I remember why I put your stupid ass on ignore.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I always think of Washington as a general, hardly ever as President. But his wisdom extended beyond the battlefield. He understood that power is a drug that attracts the worst kinds of addicts. Little chance of an intervention anytime soon.

Thank you for a timely post of a timeless message.

4. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

We both know the real reason, don't we. I expose the utter ridiculousness of statements like "looming Supreme Court nominations has absolutely usurped the reigns of government for herself and her party at the expense of Americans." Get this, something that hasn't happened yet and is totally legal has already "usurped" the reigns of government for Hillary and the Democrats at the expense of Americans. Like Democrats are not Americans. Like the Supreme Court hasn't been dominated by Republicans for 30 years.

What an idiot.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Put the mirror down sponge bob.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

Bengal B likes this.
  7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Hey I get it man, I'm afraid she'll get elected to.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, that would be you and anyone else that hates the constitution.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Larry Sabato, well respected predictor of general elections, has the electoral map with Clinton winning 347-191.

Trump's scenario at this point is a must win in both Florida and Ohio, which bumps Trump to 238.

He has to figure out how to regain North Carolina, which puts him at 253. If he can't win PA, then he needs to steal either VA or MI. On top of that, he would need to take one of these states: Iowa, NH or Nevada.

If he can't win North Carolina, he's in huge trouble. He would be forced pretty much to win PA at that point.

10. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

Thought you were ignoring me. So tell me how are you are privy to covert information. This I have to hear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.