Why LSU?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CParso, May 30, 2004.

1. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. If you look on another thread here rating otherSEC teams looks like you guys save us from being last. :rofl:

2. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Grew in south louisiana. my dad had season tickets and he would always take me to the games. my earliest memories were watching jeff wickersham play. i didn't have a chance to go to LSu because i choose pharmacy as a major so i had to go to Funroe. While in pharmacy school a group of us would sit in the NLU tailgating area and listen to the LSU game. Now I am stuck in delaware going to law school, hoping to get my transfer to loyola in the fall. The best story I have is that I walked into this convenience store in delaware and started talking to this arabian guy working the cash register. he said that he had friends he would visit in baton rouge during the mid 80's. He said "There is no place like Tiger Stadium on a Saturday Night." Amen Brother Amen

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

AHHHHH Quitcher whinin'....

There's nothing worse than an Aubie talkin' smack to a Rebel about bein' on the bottom of the SEC west - which basically = Mike's catbox..... :dis:

SOMEBODY'S gotta support all us teams on the TOP !!!!!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:lsup: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :champs: :lsug: :lsup: :lsug: :lsup:

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Check my byline. :grin:

5. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

I always wanted to go to LSU as a child. And I have always loved music. Well I marched in a military style band as a freshman in highschool. I then moved to Baton Rouge and marched in a corps style band. After I moved I wanted so bad to go to Texas A&M so I could march military style again. Kind a stupid reason for picking schools. But, I remember the exact moment when I decided LSU and Tigerband was the place for me. My senior year I attended the LSU vs. Houston game in Saban's first year. If you remember it wasn't a blowout like it should have been or anything like that. I just remember the end of the third quarter and Tigerband playing Pregame and it hit me. How could I ever go anywhere else but here. To hear the crowd reaction was amazing. So, I chose LSU because of the power of music, and the affect it can have on 92,000 fans!