Why no Coaches' help for our QB's during the game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Robinsonwrr, Sep 28, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I sit on the Eastside and I watched JJ walk to the sideline. He hits the sideline and nobody talks to him. He goes back to a bench area and sits by himself often.

looks bad to me

2. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

It is a wonder why the "wizard" doesn't speak to his starting QB after a series. Even high school coordinators do this.

hmmm.:shock:

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He hates Miles.

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Because Miles sent him up there to sit in the corner with his dunce cap on.:eek:

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

When it's the same position again and again, yeah. Change hell, seems pretty clear to me the QB's have no coach(ing). What are the effin chances of having TWO qb's who can't run an option?

Not just decision making either, they literally have a hard time with the pitch itself. I can make that pigskin roll end over end, hit the back in stride and I didn't even play QB. My footwork is great too, I love that lil breakdown as I pitch. If I could just get my girls to catch the dam thing now.

6. Ahab the Arab

Ahab the Arab Veteran Member

Under Crowton’s read option spread offense it doesn’t matter if we have McElroy or Mallet. Whoever is the quarterback is going to struggle no matter what. The problem isn’t so much the quarterbacks, the problem is Crowton’s system doesn’t work and indeed it has never worked no matter where Crowton has tried to implement it. Indeed, it didn’t work at BYU, it didn’t work at BYU, and it sure in the hell isn’t working at LSU again.

7. Ahab the Arab

What bad attitude? Maybe a bad attitude towards fans who are dumb enough to boo him and blame him for LSU’s offensive woes, but with respect to the team and to improving, there is no evidence that his attitude is bad whatsoever. Indeed, I like JJ’s attitude towards those fans booing and blaming him. Hell, it’s better than worrying about there idiotic criticisms since they don’t know nothing any how and then translating that worrying into mistakes.

8. Ahab the Arab

1 out of 10 balls catchable? What you smoking?

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Were you at the game or did you watch on TV? I ask because I'm sure it wasn't as obvious from the stands, but with the camera firmly centered on JJ after Wright missed that ball by the sidelines, JJ acted like an arse. He also pouted after every one hopper he threw in the second half. If you have a TV and didn't see this, upgrade. If you saw it and didn't think it was a bad attitude, I don't know what to say.

10. Ahab the Arab

I saw it and I like quarterbacks getting on the case of receivers when they drop easy passes. They deserve it and especially that one that Wright dropped because it hit him right in the hands. Believe it or not, getting on the case of receivers who drop passes is leadership. That’s what quarterbacks are supposed to do.

Now in the second half and also late in the game I can understand why JJ got frustrated. I mean look at all the dropped passes including one that was an interception and all the penalties. Hence, after all of that I can’t say I was surprised he became frustrated. Anytime a team plays as undisciplined as LSU played offensively against WVU it is bound to result in frustration. It’s human nature.