why randall is a risk being the qb....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 7, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

go ahead and swing away at me......if he was that good or any good he would've taken mauck's job......mauck had a good season and improved 100% since the foot injury, but......it just shows that randall is not as good......bring on the redshirts......

2. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

huh?

I'm waiting for your reason why he is a risk.....

I happen to think Flynn or Russell will be the QB by SEC play but I have nothing to back it up with.

Waiting....

3. snorton938

because the didn't put him in enough even with big leads.....i mean they put him in the arizona game......people are telling me they put him in the arkansas game but i don't remember seeing him.......it just doesn't add up........was he hurt?

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

snort snort

5. snorton938

you're right he went 0 for 1 in that game passing.....you know where they put him in......almost all his stats came from (careful now i'm dangerous i just looked it up).....the la monroe game and the arizona game.....does this look like a player the coaching staff believes in.....no way, i stand by my thread bro'

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

hey snorton938...whatcha "snorton"??

in a earlier thread you didn't even acknowledge Randall being one of our QB's.....

as said by another poster...Saban is a 1 QB guy. And if you remember correctly, coming in to last season Mauck had some question marks.....he needed all the playing time possible.

this comment makes absolutely no sense.....

7. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

I saw him get 1st half PT against Arizona and Mississippi State. He got plenty of playing time in mop-up. And I thought he did quite well.

Look folks, whether you like it or not, whether you want him or not, Randall is gonna get his shot. And if Saban and Fisher think he is the best, he will start at quarterback. How you deal with that possibility is up to you, but as for me, I will back him 100%.

8. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Everytime Saban called off the dogs Randall went in. Yes it was mop up duty but the botom line is this team was in position to have a qb go in for mop up. There was no need for a 2 qb system nor does saban believe in that system.

We have 3 guys COMPETING for 1 position, may the best player win. And regardless of who starts I believe this competition will last most of the yearuntil Saban is content with the qb at the helm

9. snorton938

Re: Re: why randall is a risk being the qb....

true......randall was the obvious......seen him play.....not impressed......you know what the best thing will be.....is if he is the starter and has an all sec year.......you can ram it right up my a**........

10. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

why is it that....... all these new people..... feel they need to compound..... lots of sentence fragments........ with series of peroids...........