why Texas was sure they would get Saban

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mancha, Dec 18, 2013.

1. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

:)

2. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

This exchange is hilarious...

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Best coach ever at the best college program ever........Saban ain't going anywhere. There is a legacy to build.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You may be right friend, but the silence out of Austin has to be deafening. When is the last time a program the size of Texas undertook a coaching search without a single word about potential candidates? You guys have this over inflated sense of ego so you can't fathom that Saban would leave for anywhere else but we Tiger fans know how this song and dance goes with him. Personally I could care less one way or another. Don't worry, the ball will get rolling just as soon as the Sugar Bowl is over, one way or another and you guys can either breathe easy or shit yourselves.

On second thought, I take back what I said about not personally caring....I think I would enjoy watching you guys trying to catch water with a fishing net.

5. cwatsn

cwatsn Loyal Servant

Oh yeah?

Better hold your breath after your bowl game. If you think that there is absolutely no possibility he still won't bolt, your the typical, delusional Gump.

What Saban says and what Saban does can be two different thing. This has been historically proven.

Most LSU fans could care less if he stays or goes when it comes to playing your team. We can beat you with or without him, and be assured, we will beat you again. Soon. It would be glorious though to see him leave and start an epic meltdown of unheard of proportions.

Suicide watch was what the Gump nation was on before he resigned. It was pathetic and embarrassing to watch. A whole fanbase whose entire lives revolve around a college football team. A delusional fan base, that actually thinks their team is invincible.

Suicide watch will be what your on again if he "changes his mind" and takes a job he says he does not want. Not likely to happen? We in Louisiana and the rest of the real world know better.

Hold your breath January 3rd.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    Rouxleaux and Winston1 like this.
  6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Can't argue with those facts...
    Terry must be out playing golf. Not sure how he swings driver in fetal position. Say hi to him for us.

7. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Unless he plays UAB or ULM. I guess these are just two of his "unwins" right. Also of note Saban has never beaten UAB! Lost with LSU and then again in gumpland.

8. lsxtigers

lsxtigers Founding Member

What a lot of Bama fans don't want to believe is that "if" he wanted to go he is still going to say "I'm not leaving" he has to lie. Saban or any high profile coach will always deny and lie up until they walk out the door. I'm not saying he is leaving but don't think a business man like Saban all of the sudden has an unbreakable allegiance with any program. Rich people like money!

9. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

NFL open Jobs...

Browns
    Vikings
    Bucs
    Lions
    Skins
    Texans

and adding......

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

When did Saban coach at Michigan? I thought he coached at Michigan State....

Contained Chaos and Herb like this.