wiki leaks

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Dec 2, 2010.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It doesn't matter. The Swedes are trying to save his life by taking him into protective custody. They won't extradite anyone that could be given the death penalty in the US.

The guy has taken on a Superpower using acts of espionage and intelligence warfare. This is a Superpower known to have at least four covert intelligence agencies, six Special Operations units, has overt overseas political prisons and covert prisons in countries where laws don't matter, is known to conduct renditions where torture is practiced and people disappear without a trace. A Superpower that is increasingly finding it more effective to just kill covert enemies with covert missiles launched from covert robot warplanes that to capture and imprison them.

There is a limit to how much of this damage we will be willing to take before it becomes necessary for this guy and his cohorts to be treated as spies, which is to say, no mercy and no appeal.

But that ain't his biggest problem. He is rumored to possess damaging leaks from Russia and from Israel, too. When 10,000 classified Israeli documents get posted, Mossad will put on the full-Holocaust press. The guy would be crab chit within a week.

2. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

That nerf Army PFC should get convicted of treason and put down not get 30 years.

3. red55

No, I think 30 years in prison for this cake boy will be just fine. He'll be everybody's bitch.

[​IMG]

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

poor dude. Something tells me they really don't care about don't ask don't tell at Leavenworth.

5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I am in no way a HClinton fan of any kind. Didn't like her hubby, don't like her, BUT it's BS to think she should resign - IMO. Talk about your basic everyone does it place - The U N.

6. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

Thumb drives have been banned from unclassified DOD computers for a few years now. As far as classified computers go, your security clearance is in serious jeopardy if you're caught using an unauthorized hard drive on one of those. Bradley must've known some way to get around it to download all those files. Dude should be drawn and quartered if you ask me. He'd enjoy prison way too much.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

he wasnt using a thumb drive. he used a cd that he made that was supposedly a home made music cd. lady gaga i think? he did something like put on head phones and lip synced along to what was really nothing to pretend he was listening to his music cd. all the while downloading info onto it.

he and julian assange both need to be strung up and violated repeatedly. but then again, looking at assange, he might like that too much.

[​IMG]

8. red55

Hillary said that she has already gotten responses from many leaders mentioned in the memo's. They smile and say, "You should see what we say about you".

These diplomatic wire messages that are being released publicly are no surprise to career diplomats or intelligence services. They have been covertly reading each other's correspondence since the advent of the telegraph.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

be shady

10. Kino74

Kino74 Founding Member

Yep thats about right.

When I left the Navy intel field back in 2004, we were never allowed any electronic device or peripherals into a secure area and ANY paper brought in was forbidden to be brought out. Even if that sheet was blank. It did not matter. What went in, stayed in.